"Destin Palms" Terms and Conditions
ivacationonline.com Unit # 126
Please print these Terms and Conditions for your records.
The property will be ready for occupancy at 4:00 PM local time on the beginning date of the lease and must be vacated by 10:00 AM local time on the ending date of the lease. This is a Saturday to Saturday Rental. During high season, some units may not be ready by 4 p.m., your patience is appreciated.
The PREMISES is located at: 2410 Scenic HWY 98 Unit 205A, Destin, Florida 32550
Pavilion Palms Condo Complex
Any damage noticed upon arrival should be reported to the OWNER immediately. If damage is not reported, your credit card may be charged for the cost of the repair. All general maintenance should also be reported so the unit can be kept in good repair. In order to not be charged additional fees, the following must occur:
ACCIDENTAL RENTAL DAMAGE INSURANCE
Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $3,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
PLEASE READ THE CHECK OUT PROCEDURES AT THE END OF THIS PAGE.
SEVERE WEATHER - We do not refund rents or deposits lost due to cancelled or shortened stays because of weather. Departures due to inclement weather do no warrant refund of rent or deposit.
Hurricane Policy and Tropical Storm Policy
We do not offer any refunds for Hurricanes or Tropical Storms.
We highly recommend getting TRAVEL Insurance for your trip.
GAS GRILL: We do provide a gas grill at this location. The grill must be pulled out of the garage and placed 10 feet away from the building before you use it. It must be returned to the garage after your use. There are 2 tanks provided. Due to the use, we can not always gaurantee the gas to be full. CLEANING: We try to keep the grill and area around the grill as clean as possible. If you use the grill, you agree to clean the area and grill after your use. We reserve the right to charge a $50 cleaning fee if the grill is left dirty after your use. Please clean the grill and floor around the grill after your use.
GARBAGE: There is a dumpster in the rear corner of the parking lot. The HOA has strict rules about ALL garabge must be placed in the dumster, not next to it. PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE PUT A BAG OF GARBAGE OUTSIDE THE DOOR IN THE HALLWAY. The HOA will fine $100 for this. We will pass this fine on to you. Any garabage placed outside the door will result in a $100 fine. Please take all garbage to the provided dumpster.
This lease is between the LESSEE or Guest and GODAR RENTALS LLC or LESSOR. GODAR RENTALS LLC is the management comany that operates this unit.
COMMUNITY RULES: Guest agree to abide by rules of the community. These may be posted in the unit or at the community pool or office. These rules may change from time to time.
NO SMOKING: This is a NO SMOKING unit. If you are smoking outside the unit you MAY NOT put the cigarette butts in the landscaping or grass. This is a fire hazard and you will be responsible for all damages. Dispose of the butts properly. Throwing cigarette butts off the balcomy is against HOA rules and you will be fined $100.00 THERE IS NO SMOKING ON THE BALCONY.
Minimum Stay: This is a weekly rental. Saturday to Saturday. If you have a question about a longer stay please contact the owner direct.
INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen setup and cleaning service at the time of departure. There is NO DAILY MAID SERVICE. Guests will need to provide their own paper items and cleaning supplies. An initial set up of trash liners and toiletries is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest. (ie Bring your tooth paste, laundry detergent, soap, beach towels, extra toilet paper etc.)
SYSTEM FAILURE: In case of failure of a system or amenity during your stay, including but not limited to, water, sewer, heating, air-conditioning, electrical, mechanical, ventilating, structural systems, major appliances, or entertainment equipment, We shall promptly repair them. You agree to permit access to the House to make repairs. We shall not be liable to You in damages, and NO REBATE OR REFUND will be given for such temporary failure, provided We are repairing the system or amenity in a reasonable manner after having received notice from you that repairs are needed.
AMENITIES OFFERED: Everything will be done to make sure what was offered in any advertising will be in the property as described. There may be times when the exact amenities are not in the property. Every attempt is made to keep the inventory as advertised. A difference in amenities does not entitle You to any refund of rents paid. Amenities may be added or removed at the owners/managers discretion. Example: We may have advertised 4 DVD players; one may be out for service. That does not warrant any refund.
ACTS OF GOD: We shall not be liable for events beyond our control which interfere with Your scheduled occupancy, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, tornado, ice storm, severe weather, inclement weather, ferry boat cancellation, loss of electricity, or loss of water. NO REBATE OR REFUND shall be given in these circumstances. We recommend you purchase Travel Insurance during making your reservation.
ERRORS/OMISSIONS: Double booking is rare. We will be careful to avoid conflicts with reservations; however, if through error/omission, other tenants are occupying the rental unit or the unit is otherwise unavailable for any reason on the dates of the rental agreement, We will attempt to find a substitution accommodation of a similar quality/price range when the error is discovered. If there is no replacement property found or if you reject the replacement, a refund of all rents and fees You paid shall be Your sole remedy for any and all damages, liability or inconvenience arising out of the double booking. In no event will renter be permitted to demand removal of those occupying the rental unit.
SHORT-TERM RENTAL: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental and is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights in You, the Guest, and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage.
UTILITIES: The landlord will provide water, heat, electric, trash removal and local telephone usage. Lessee is responsible for all long distance calls made during tenancy.
RESTRICTIONS: No trailers, boats, motorcycles or jet skis outside of garage.
ACCOMMODATIONS: One king in master, one King in bedroom 2 , 2 Queens in bedroom 3. Lessee supplies linens for beach use.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The house is to be occupied by no more than 12 (Twelve) persons at a maximum. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. No chaperoned groups. VIOLATION OF THIS PROVISION SUBJECTS LESSEE TO SIGNIFICANT PENALTIES WHICH ARE NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE LESSOR BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THIS LEASE IS A SHORT TERM SUMMER VACATION RENTAL.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
LESSEE assures the LESSOR that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this lease as to maintaining the premises in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
LESSEE assures the LESSOR that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Lease shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s).
LESSEE agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
LESSEE and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
LESSEE agrees that during the term of this lease and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the leased premises clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of, or may put in during the term of the lease, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception.
LESSEE agrees to indemnify and save LESSOR harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the LESSEE, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises.
LESSEE agrees that he/she shall not paint or make alterations to the property, including changing existing locks or adding new ones, without the LESSOR'S written consent.
Upon not less than 24 hours notice, LESSEE shall make available to LESSOR or his agent for the premises of entering to make necessary or convenient repairs and to show the premises to prospective tenants. In an emergency, LESSOR or his agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission from LESSEE.
LESSEE may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises without prior consent of the LESSOR.
If LESSEE abandons or vacates the premises, LESSOR may at his option terminate this lease, enter the premises, and remove all property.
In the event that any action shall be commenced by either party arising out of, or concerning this lease or any right or obligation derived there from, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive attorney's fees as fixed by the Court in addition to all relief at law or equity.
Either party may terminate this lease in the event of a violation of early provision of this lease by the other party in the manner and as provided by law.
The Policies and Procedures above are meant to protect our guests and owners alike. All guests, as well as owners are required to conform to all Policies and Procedures. Violators are subject to eviction according to Florida Statute 509.141.
LESSEE assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period stated and assure the LESSOR full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the LESSEE.
In the event of cancellation of this contract, refund of the advanced rental deposit will be made only to the extent that a tenant call be found to occupy the vacated time reserved under this contract.
PENALTY FOR VIOLATING MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION. VIOLATION OF THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS DIRECTLY RELATED TO OVERUSE OF THE SEWER .THEREFORE, IN THE EVENT LESSEE ALLOWS THE PREMISES TO BE OCCUPIED BY MORE THAN TEN PERSONS, LESSEE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY LESSOR.THE-SUM OF ONE HUNDRED ($100.00) DOLLARS PER PERSON IN EXCESS OF TEN PERSONS PER DAY FOR EACH DAY THE LESSEE ALLOWS THE PREMISES TO BE OCCUPIED BY MORE THAN TEN PERSONS.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation or changes of reservations with advance payments. Cancellations that are made more than (60) days prior to the check in date will forfeit a minimum charge of $ 50.00. Cancellations that are made within (60) days of the check in date forfeit the full advance payment. Any changes that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the check in date will not be penalized. Any changes made within (60) days of the check in date that result in a shortened stay, change of dates, change of location or unit, may result in loss of entire advance payment. Cancellations and early departures due to inclement weather do not warrant any refund of rent.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; damages beyond normal wear and tear; unreturned keys, parking violations.
All persons using the pool area to do so at their own risk and sole responsibility. KIDS MUST BE SUPERVISED ALL THE TIME IN THE POOL AREA. Owners assume no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use. Persons using the pool agree with the Owners for and in consideration of the use of the pool, to make no claim against the owners for or on account of any loss of life, personal injury, or damage to or loss of personal property.
Check Out Procedures
We know you are on Vacation and we do appreciate your business. But we do have to ask that you abide by our Check Out Procedures. The main reason for this is so we can get the unit ready for the next guest. They arrive only hours after you leave. If you leave the unit in great shape, the next family can have access to the unit on time. We really appreciate you following these procedures.
Most of our guest follow all of these rules very nicely, but for the few that do not, this is notice that a $50.00 fee per incident or per hour which ever applies will be charged to your credit card on file.
1. Check-out time is by 10:00 am local time. Our managers and cleaners arrive at 10:00 am to start cleaning the unit.
2. Make sure you leave the 2 sets of keys on the counter and the keys in the lock box. Lock the door when you leave.
3. Take ALL of the trash in the unit, including the bathrooms and bedrooms, to the bins outside the unit. This is the most common problem.
4. Put ALL dishes in dishwasher, put soap in and turn on.
5. Wipe down all kitchen counters and sweep the floors.
6. COMPLETELY empty the refrigerator.
7. Bring all used towels to the laundry room. We provide a washer and dryer and soap for your use. We do encourage you to do laundry during the week to keep up with the load of laundry.
8. Leave beds unmade that have been used.
9. Make sure outdoor furniture is in original position.
Please leave the home neat and orderly to avoid additional charges. If the cleaning crew finds that the home has been left excessively dirty you will be billed for the additional cleaning time at a rate of $50 per hour.
Please leave the house in as good as shape as possible. The cleaner we find it, the faster we can turn it over to the next guest. We appreciate your help.
You are responsible for any and all damages that occur to the property or it's contents by you or any other member of your group while you are the registered occupant of the property. In lieu of a security deposit we will keep your credit card on file as a security deposit. If we discover that there has been damage to the property or it's contents while you are the occupant we will capture an amount from your credit card to cover the estimated cost of repairs. The amount we capture will be an estimate and will probably be more than the actual cost of repairs. We will provide a statement of the damages and the cost of the repairs after they have been completed. If there is a refund due it will be returned to the credit card after all repairs have been made.
If the cleaning company detects any evidence of smoking in the homes not specifically listed as a smoking home you will be billed an additional $200 to deodorize the home.
Pavilion Palms Community Rules and Regulations
1. The walkways, entrances and stairways shall not be obstructed. Please do not store beach items or garbage at the doorway.
2. No towels or clothing shall be hung on the railings of balconies or walkways.
3. All garbage and refuse shall be placed in plastic bags and placed INSIDE thte dumpster.
4. Children are not permitted to play on or in the elevators.
5. Beverages brought to the pool area must be in non-glass containers. Pool hours are 8 am to 10 pm.
6. Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 8 am.
CART RENTAL BINDING GOLF CART AGREEMENT
(Please read carefully before agreeing to this document)
THIS IS A STREET LEGAL GOLF CART.
In consideration for the use of the golf cart, I agree to the following conditions. In the event that I violate any of the following conditions, I agree and understand that further use of the golf cart may be revoked immediately and without notice or refund.
1. I promise to return the golf cart to the location provided immediately upon completion of the rental period in as good condition as I received the same, normal wear and tear accepted. I will operate the golf cart safely and responsibly, and I will preserve and protect the golf cart from loss or damage to the cart itself, my person or property, and the persons or property of others. I agree to be legally and financially liable for all costs of repairs to the golf cart and for the loss, damage and/or injuries to my person or property and the persons or property of others regardless of fault. I agree to reimburse the golf cart owner for such unrecovered costs, including but not limited to deductibles and any uninsured losses. I agree to allow my credit card on file to be charged for any of these damages and to have an invoice provided for the damages that are repaired.
2. I agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify DESTN PALMS and owner of rental home for any and all damages and claims of any nature whatsoever that may arise from the use of said golf cart during the time of the rental period, including but not limited to claims for damages to the golf cart itself, my person and property and the persons and property of others. By execution of this agreement, Guest agrees to indemnify and save harmless Owner from any claim, loss, cost or expense (including reasonable attorney's fees and court cost of Owner) by Guest, Guest's assigns, Guest's invitees by reason of (i) accident or damage to any person, whether to the Guest's, Guest's assigns or invitees, or property happening in or on the premises; or (ii) any breach, violation or nonperformance of any condition hereof on the part of the guest. Guest further agrees to hold Owner harmless and accept liability for all claims by other persons who claim bodily injury or property damage as a result of the use of golf cart by Guest, Guest's assigns or invitees.
3. I agree to become familiar with the operation and use of said golf cart, to read the GOLF CART INFORMATION SHEET and any other instructions provided to me regarding the cart, and to operate the golf cart in accordance with said instructions. I agree to contact DESTN PALMS or local manager if I have any questions or concerns about operating the golf cart or if my guest or I have caused any damage to the golf cart or others through the use of the golf cart. I agree to examine and inspect the safety and mechanical condition of the golf cart, reporting any concerns or problems before driving the vehicle.
4. I understand that a golf cart is subject to the same laws and regulations pertaining to motor vehicles and therefore agree that the golf cart will be operated in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and the local laws of South Walton County, including but not limited to the requirement that persons driving the golf cart must not be under the influence of alcohol and/or illegal drugs. I further agree that I personally will be responsible for all moving and/or parking violations issued to said cart while it is in my possession, under my control, or at any time during the rental period. I agree that I will not operate the golf cart in the surf or allow salt water to come in contact with mechanical or electrical components.
5. I agree that only persons who are 21 years or older, possess a valid driver's license and insurance as required by law shall be permitted to drive the golf cart. I further agree that the maximum occupancy of the golf cart is six (6) persons, including children. I agree the privilege of using the golf cart can be revoked without notice by DESTN PALMS or local manager in their sole discretion, for any violation of this agreement. I further agree I shall not be entitled any rental refund or deposit for such revocation of privilege. Cart must be stored inside the garage when not in use, night or day. Do not leave cart outside in rain. Failure to properly store the cart during your stay will result in a minimum fee of $50 deducted from your security deposit.
6. I understand that if the golf cart should become inoperable through no fault of mine, DESTN PALMS will take reasonable steps to have the vehicle repaired. If the golf cart is not available during your stay, the rental fee for the home 205A Pavilion Palms will not be refunded. If the golf cart is not available during your stay for any reason, it is not a reason to cancel your stay. No refunds will be given on the rental of the home 205A Pavilion Palms by my electronic signature, I certify that I understand and agree to the conditions set forth in the DESTN PALMS Binding Golf Cart Agreement. I acknowledge that I have signed electronically this document voluntarily and freely and that my electronic signature creates a contractual obligation that binds me, my guests and all passengers.
By reading and electronically signing this waiver, you are stating that you, your family, or anyone that utilizes the golf cart from your reserved rental property has read, understands, and agrees to this GOLF CART WAIVER and hold both DESTIN PALMS and the owner of the rental property you are staying in completely harmless and free of any and all liability that may arise from use of the golf cart.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON
Golf Cart Information Sheet
o There is an on board charger. Cart MUST be charged every night and please disconnect the cord before you move teh cart. If you move the cart and break teh cord, it is your responsibility to buy a new one.
o Key must be removed from cart anytime it is left unattended. Park cart in garage day or night when not in use. Please keep garage door closed.
o Charger is a "smart charger" and will shut off automatically when cart is fully charged. Large gray end of charger plugs into cart at the drivers side of the cart just below the operator. The plug will only fit one way. The power end is to be plugged into 110V service only.
o Cart is equipped with a battery light indicating when the batteries are getting low. When the light comes on, the cart will need to be plugged into the charger. Cart should be plugged into the charger every night regardless of the battery condition. This will ensure you get the most out of the cart for the duration of your rental. Keep in mind electric carts cannot run continuously without charging the batteries. There is a $100 fee to have cart towed if you run the cart out of battery power. Run time will be shortened if cart is driven with radio or cd playing and when carrying 6 passengers.
o DO NOT OPERATE cart in the surf or sand or beach. Operating cart in the surf, sand or beach will result in the loss of the use of the cart and your security deposit at a minimum, no exceptions!
o At no time should there be more than 6 passengers on one cart. Passengers MUST wear seat belts.
o Do not make turns at high speeds. Slow down to turn or make corners.
o Do not for any reason attempt to perform maintenance or repairs on cart. Should a problem exist, contact DESTN PALMS immediately and the problem will be resolved as soon as possible.
o Upon completion of rental, cart should be washed off thoroughly. Do not use a pressure washer. A water hose will be sufficient. Make sure that the charger does not get wet, and that the entire cart is rinsed.
o NOTE: Failure to wash the cart at the completion of the rental period will result in a $25.00 cleaning fee that will be charged against your deposit. Their will be a $50.00 replacement fee for lost key during regular business hours. After hours the charge will be $20.00.
o DESTN PALMS 513-708-3071
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2019 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.