Rental Rules & Contract
Rental agreement-Rental Rules-Contract
There is a 3% processing fee for use of PayPal, Debit or Credit cards after the initial $250 payment. There is not a 3% fee for use of card for the initial payment. If your check in date is 30 days or less from the date of booking there is not a 3% processing fee.
Mail any rent balance due 30 days prior to check in to: Patterson Family LTD Partnership PO Box 3013 Franklin, KY 42135-3013
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $250 is required for all rentals this must be received upon making the reservation. The credit card information automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is applied toward rent and the credit card information is held on file as the deposit. No additional charges will be made to the card provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash shoot, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged
g. NO early check-in or late check-out.
h. Parking passes should be destroyed upon departure.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by the Complex.
6. PAYMENT- An advance payment equal to 100% of the rental rate is required 30 days prior to check in date. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks, personal checks payable to Patterson Family LTD Partnership. We also accept Visa, Master card, and Discover.
7. CANCELLATIONS- A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $75.00 cancellation charge. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 31-60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full damage/reservation deposit and incur a $75.00 cancellation charge. Cancellations with 30 days or less notice, forfeit the full damage/reservation deposit plus incur a $75.00 cancellation charge and are charged the 1st days full rental price. Early departure does not warrant any refund of the rent. Any cancellation request or change in the reservation that results in a shortened stay request, must be made in writing via email. Phone calls for cancellation or shortened stays will not be accepted.
8. CANCELLATIONS FOR MONTHLY RENT: Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (120) days prior to check-in. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (120) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $75.00 cancellation charge. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 61-120 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full damage/reservation deposit and incur a $75.00 cancellation charge. Cancellations with 60 days or less notice, forfeit the full damage/reservation deposit plus incur a $75.00 cancellation charge and are charged the first 7 days full rental price. Early departure does not warrant any refund of the rent. Any cancellation request or change in the reservation that results in a shortened stay request, must be made in writing via email. Phone calls for cancellation or shortened stays will not be accepted.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guest per condominium is limited to six (6) persons in 1 Bedroom, eight (8) persons in 2 Bedroom, and eight (8) in 3 Bedroom units at Phoenix 9, Phoenix 10, Phoenix on the Bay 2, and San Carlos. Ten (10) persons in 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom at Phoenix West. Eleven (11) persons in 3 bedroom at Turquoise Place.
10. Longer minimum stays may be required during certain times of the year. If a rental is taken for less than three (3) days, the guest will be charged the three night rate.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES- Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE- While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units, and towels are not provided at the pools. A starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, soap and trash bags will be provided. Dishwasher detergent, dish washing liquid, clothes detergent are not provided. Since only a starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, soap and trash bags are supplied, and no detergents are supplied I suggest you bring an adequate supply for the length of your stay.
13. RATE CHANGES- Rates are subject to change without notice, but once you have locked in your rate with the security deposit/reservation fee, your quoted rate is not subject to change.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATION-Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS- Any exception to the above mentioned must be approved in writing in advance.
16. PARKING PASS-Phoenix condo's , (2 for two and three bedroom units, and 3 for four bedroom units)can be obtained from the front desk at the time of check in (there is an additional $27.75 per car charge at Phoenix Condo's independent of your length of stay, the parking fee is not included in your rent).
Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renters expense.
17. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY-No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A 'mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Services orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning"area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted: and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
18. Credit card payments: Your card will show payment made to Patterson Family LTD Partnership
19. The 1st Payment confirms the reservation. No confirmation can be made until payment is made. Please read the rental invoice for accuracy of dates and accommodations. Any errors must be directed to this email address within 7 days of original booking.
20. You will receive an email with detailed check-in and check-out instructions approximately 7 days prior to your check-in date.
21. BOOK7 coupon only valid for stays of 7 nights or longer. SAVE5 coupon only valid for stays with minimum of $450. Coupons cannot be combined.
22. The owner reserves the right to require check in and check out on specific days of the week and minimum stays. The required check in day of the week and minimum stay requirement varies throughout the year.
I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement:
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2020 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.