Terms and Conditions
1) CHECK – IN TIME is after 4:00 Mountain Time CHECK - OUT is at 10:00 A.M. Mountain Time.
NO early check - in or late check - out.
2) LOCATION - The premises is located at: 41-9 The Pines, 83 CR 8400 (AKA W. Meadow Mile) in the Meadow Ridge area of Fraser Colorado 80442.
3) This is a NON SMOKING unit. No tobacco, electronic or vapor or marijuana smoking is permitted inside the premises. Up to a five hundred dollar fine will be assessed for any violation of the smoking policy.
4) PETS are not permitted in the condo without written permission from the owner and payment of a pet fee. Pet policy is strictly enforced.
5) We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
6) RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A reservation deposit of $500 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation.
7) DAMAGE INSURANCE - As a security deposit, Damage Insurance is required and included with each rental. This insures the Renter for up to $1500. No claims will be made provided a) No damage is done to the unit or its contents beyond normal wear and tear, b) All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned c) All keys and Club Meadow Ridge pass are left on the hook near the front door and the unit is left locked, d) No linens are lost or damaged.
KEYS and CLUB PASS- Damage Insurance does NOT cover lost keys or Club Meadow Ridge pass. There is a charge of $25 to replace a key and $50 to replace the Club meadow Ridge pass.
8) PAYMENT – A deposit is required at the time of the reservation and the balance is required 60 days prior to arrival. Please make payments in the form of credit card, traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Thomas R. Flottman. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (60) days prior to the arrival date.
9) CANCELLATIONS – Trip Insurance is available through this reservation site. We suggest you purchase it to avoid loss should circumstances cause trip cancellation. Cancellations that are made more that sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty provided we are able to re-rent the cancelled dates. We will return advance payments to the extent we are able to re-rent. If we are unable to re-rent, we may retain advance payments. A minimum charge of $100 will apply to all cancellations.
10) MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly Renters must cancel one hundred twenty 120 days prior to check in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check - in.
11) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests in the condo is limited to eleven (11) persons.
12) INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one time linen towel set up. Club meadow Ridge amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
13) NO DAILY MAID SERVICE –Linens and towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels to be taken from the rental unit. Towels for the pool and hot tubs are provided at the Club Meadow Ridge. DO NOT BRING TOWELS from the condo to the Club at Meadow Ridge.
14) GENERAL PROVISIONS – Renter assures Lessor that they will observe all the terms and conditions of the lease, not violate any law or ordinance, observe condominium community regulations, maintain the premises in good order and appearance, not commit any waste or nuisance on or about the premises and conduct themselves in a manner that does not disturb, endanger or inconvenience the neighbors. Renter will during the occupancy maintain the premises clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste, return the premises in the same condition as it was at the beginning of the term of the lease, reasonable wear and tear excepted. Any Renter who violates the terms of this agreement may be denied occupancy and will be liable for any damages or expenses caused by Renter or Renter’s guest. Renter agrees to indemnify and hold Lessor harmless for any liability, loss, damage or harm suffered on the leased premises by the Renter or Renter’s guests or from any negligence or improper conduct of anyone entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises. Renter agrees not to paint or make alterations to the property, rearrange furniture or change or add locks. Upon 24 hours notice, Renter shall make the premises available to Lessor or his agent to make necessary repairs. In an emergency, Lessor may enter the premises at any time without securing permission from the Renter. The Renter may not sublet or assign the lease. In the event that an action arising from or concerning this lease of any right or obligation derived there from, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive attorneys fees as established by the court in addition to all relief at law or equity.
15) WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to these policies must be written and provided in advance.
16)WINTER SNOW STORM POLICY – Heavy snow, road closings and mountain driving conditions are to be expected. Refunds will not be provided for cancelled or shortened stays due to weather conditions.
Travel Insurance is available on this site. We highly recommend you purchase it.
17) CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION –Renter understands and consents to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip. Renter understands that by “clicking” that Renter has read the Terms and Conditions of this property, that Renter is bound by this agreement and has signed “electronically”, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until after 90 days after the leased premises is vacated. Charges may include but are not limited to fines for smoking policy violation under Section 3) of the Terms and Conditions, unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges, damages beyond normal wear and tear, and unreturned keys and club passes.
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2019 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.