RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS - Sanibel #1705
1524 West Beach Blvd, Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Sanibel Gulf Shores 1705, LLC
cell 832.758.2331 and Sanibel.email@example.com
Please be aware that Sanibel Gulf Shores 1705, LLC has no control over, and cannot be responsible for, conditions which may affect your planned vacation. This includes the closing of, or limitations on, use of the beach or waters as result of weather, health or other conditions; limitations on and/or interruption of travel whether by private vehicle or public transportation; or the closure or unavailability of local facilities such as restaurants, stores, pools, parks and other attractions. None of the foregoing conditions are grounds for cancellation of your rental and the cancellation policy will be enforced as written. We strongly encourage you to obtain trip insurance or other similar protection, in the event any of these types of conditions, limitations or closures are in effect at the time of your planned travel or vacation.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE RENTAL TERMS BEFORE BOOKING
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST, AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO early check-ins or late check-outs unless expressly permitted in writing prior to check-in. IF AVAILABLE, we will provide early/late check-in/check-out, but this is not guaranteed and may depend on last-minute bookings that abut the dates of your stay. Please check-out on time at 10AM. The cleaning crew has authorization to enter the condo at 10am on day of check-out.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit! You will be charged a comprehensive cleaning fee in addition to original cleaning fee if there is ANY smell of smoke in the unit. If you choose to smoke on the balcony, DO NOT LEAVE THE SLIDERS OPEN WHILE YOU SMOKE, and please dispose of your cigarette butts properly.
3. PETS are not permitted in our units under any conditions. This is a COA rule and you will face eviction if found with pets in our building.
4. AGE MINIMUM: Responsible party must be 23 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. I reserve the right to raise the normal minimum age at my discretion based on inherent risk, and/or charge an additional refundable security deposit. No party groups, student groups, etc. and any all-adult, non-familial groups will need to ALL be age 25 or older.
5. BUNK BED CAUTION: NO persons over 150 lbs or over age 12 in top bunks as directed by manufacturer, for your safety! Please be aware of ceiling fans also, due to proximity to top bunk.
6. DAMAGE INSURANCE: REQUIRED WITH EVERY BOOKING, and automatically purchased on your behalf, in lieu of a damage deposit.
Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $3,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
Call the (866) number in the pamphlet for more info, click on link here: TRAVEL GUARD DAMAGE INSURANCE TERMS. The purchase of the insurance still requires you to follow the check-out list outlined in the check-out details, and you must follow all terms and conditions.
7. DOWN PAYMENT - All bookings require an initial down payment of approximately 25% to reserve your dates, depending on your total rental amount. This down payment must be paid by credit/debit card ONLY upon booking or your lease will not be valid. Once you have committed to the dates, you will fill in the booking form and use the credit card screen to pay via credit card.
11. WEATHER/ HURRICANE/ STORM/ BEACH CONDITIONS POLICY - No weather refunds are given, and no beach condition refunds are given - no exceptions. Weather is out of our control and predictions are unreliable. We are also not responsible for "beach access" which can sometimes be damaged by storms. Our water and beaches can be disturbed by mother nature with conditions such as rough surf, double red flag (no swimming), seaweed, jellyfish, algae blooms, red tide, oil spills, and other conditions. These are out of our control and can change on a daily basis, and we are not responsible for any beach closures or condition of the water. At time of booking, you will be offered the below policy - or you are welcome to purchase your own policy.
Travel Insurance provided by TRAVEL GUARD:
Every year, snowstorms, hurricanes and other unexpected weather events cause travelers to delay, interrupt or even cancel their trips completely. A travel insurance plan can help cover your vacation investment. Specific coverage questions should be directed to Travel Guard (1.877.246.5376 or www.travelguard.com/astp). Please refer to product number 008573/008574 P1 & account # 97908.
Coverage is offered by Travel Guard Group, Inc., and limitations will apply. Please visit www.travelguard.com/disclaimer for full disclaimer.
12. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to six (6) persons and no more than four (4) adults, no exceptions.
13. MINIMUM STAYS - THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday or peak periods, or to fill in gaps in high-demand times. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate. This may be waived in the shoulder/off season or at last-minute, all at my discretion.
14. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen and towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. We are happy to set up additional cleaning for longer term rentals and you can pay the cleaning crew directly.
15. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate; daily service is available at an additional rate. Please provide your own beach towels. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units for use on the beach.
16. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
17. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
18. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance. Please make sure you have early or late check-in/check-out approval IN WRITING.
19. EVICTION - If guest is evicted by the owner, representative of the owner, local law enforcement, or the security company employed by the complex, there will be no refund of rents. Owner reserves the right to evict guest at any time.
20. GUARANTEE of AMENITIES and MAINTENANCE - Any maintenance concerns that you have within your unit should be reported within two hours from check-in, where possible. Though every effort will be made to correct the working order of any in-unit appliances, air conditioners, TV’s, cable, etc. and/or resort amenities, including pool and fitness facility, we do not guarantee their availability or service. No adjustments to rate will be made due to maintenance issues, nor will any refunds be offered.
21. ADMINISTRATIVE ENTRY TO UNIT - at times, various personnel may enter your unit for inspection and/or maintenance, pest control, fire department, or other building vendors. You may not block access by any agent of Sanibel Gulf Shores 1705, LLC or building management.
22. LOST & FOUND - Owner is not responsible for items left in properties or common areas. Retrieved items will be returned at Guest’s expense.
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2023 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.