Terms and Conditions
Any damage noticed upon arrival should be reported to the OWNER immediately. If damage is not reported, your credit card may be charged for the cost of the repair. All general maintenance should also be reported so the unit can be kept in good repair. In order not to be charged additional fees, the following must occur:
ACCIDENTAL RENTAL DAMAGE INSURANCE
|ivacationonline.com Warranty Protection (IWP)
ivacationonline.com Warranty Protection (IWP) is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $3,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
Accidental damage protection is included (if you piad the 49.00 with your reservation)for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $3,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder. If any damage occurs owner must be notified promptly to put in a accidental damage claim.
SEVERE WEATHER - We do not refund rents or deposits lost due to cancelled or shortened stays because of weather. Departures due to inclement weather do no warrant refund of rent or deposit.
Hurricane Policy and Tropical Storm Policy
We do not offer any refunds for Hurricanes or Tropical Storms.
We highly recommend getting TRAVEL Insurance for your trip.
It is up to the Guest to purchase this coverage for their trip.
This lease is between the LESSEE or Guest and Maria Milan
COMMUNITY RULES: Guest agree to abide by rules of the community. These may be posted in the unit or at the community pool or office. These rules may change from time to time.
Parking: All parking must be in the space provided. Maximum parking for this home is 2 cars. Neighborhood parking rules are strictly enforced. Commercial vehicles, boats, trailers, RV’s, jet ski’s, wave runners, skateboards, motorcycles or similar vehicles or equipment are not permitted in the development. No parking on grass or in cul-de-sac in front of home. Car may be towed if it is parked there.
Gas Grill/Outdoor area
This home has a BBQ grilling area. Grill must be cleaned after your use. Propane is purchased by guests as it runs out guests change them out. Lowes exchanges the tanks for full ones (This is done on honor system). Please return all out door furniture to the original places.
We do reserve the right to charge an extra cleaning fee of $100 if additional cleaning is required after your stay.
Minimum Stay: This is a weekly rental. Saturday to Saturday during peak season. If you have a question about a longer stay please contact the owner direct.
INCLUSIVE FEES- Rates include a one-time linen setup and cleaning service at the time of departure. There is NO DAILY MAID SERVICE. Guests will need to provide their own paper items and cleaning supplies. An initial set up of trash liners and toiletries is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest. (ie Bring your tooth paste, laundry detergant, soap, beach towels, extra toilet paper etc.)
SYSTEM FAILURE: In case of failure of a system or amenity during your stay, including but not limited to, water, sewer, heating, air-conditioning, electrical, mechanical, ventilating, structural systems, major appliances, or entertainment equipment, We shall promptly repair them. You agree to permit access to the House to make repairs. We shall not be liable to you in damages, and NO REBATE OR REFUND will be given for such temporary failure, provided We are repairing the system or amenity in a reasonable manner after having received notice from you that repairs are needed.
AMENITIES OFFERED: Everything will be done to make sure what was offered in any advertising will be in the property as described. There may be times when the exact amenities are not in the property. Every attempt is made to keep the inventory as advertised. A difference in amenities does not entitle You to any refund of rents paid. Amenities may be added or removed at the owners/managers discretion.
ACTS OF GOD: We shall not be liable for events beyond our control which interfere with Your scheduled occupancy, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, tornado, ice storm, severe weather, inclement weather, ferry boat cancellation, loss of electricity, or loss of water. NO REBATE or REFUND shall be given in these circumstances. We recommend you purchase travel insurance during making your reservation.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The house is to be occupied by no more than 8 (Eight) persons at a maximum. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. No chaperoned groups VIOLATION OF THIS PROVISION SUBJECTS LESSEE TO SIGNIFICANT PENALTIES WHICH ARE NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE LESSOR BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THIS LEASE IS A SHORT TERM SUMMER VACATION RENTAL.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
ERRORS/OMISSIONS: Double booking is rare. We will be careful to avoid conflicts with reservations; however, if through error/omission, other tenants are occupying the rental unit or the unit is otherwise unavailable for any reason on the dates of the rental agreement, We will attempt to find a substitution accommodation of a similar quality/price range when the error is discovered. If there is no replacement property found or if you reject the replacement, a refund of all rents and fees You paid shall be Your sole remedy for any and all damages, liability or inconvenience arising out of the double booking. In no event will renter be permitted to demand removal of those occupying the rental unit.
SHORT-TERM RENTAL: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental and is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights in You, the Guest, and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage.
UTILITIES: water, heat, electric and trash removal as provided.
RESTRICTIONS: No trailers, boats, jet skis.
ACCOMMODATIONS: One king, one queen, and a queen sleeper couch. Lessee supplies towels and linens for beach use and additonal guests for sleeping.
LESSEE assures the LESSOR that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this lease as to maintaining the premises in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
LESSEE assures the LESSOR that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Lease shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s).
LESSEE agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
LESSEE and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
LESSEE agrees that during the term of this lease and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the leased premises clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of, or may put in during the term of the lease, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception.
LESSEE agrees to indemnify and save LESSOR harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the LESSEE, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises.
LESSEE agrees that he/she shall not paint or make alterations to the property, including changing existing locks or adding new ones, without the LESSOR'S written consent.
Upon not less than 24 hours notice, LESSEE shall make available to LESSOR or his agent for the premises of entering to make necessary or convenient repairs and to show the premises to prospective tenants. In an emergency, LESSOR or his agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission from LESSEE.
LESSEE may not let, sublet or assign this lease for all or any part of the premises without prior consent of theLESSOR.
If LESSEE abandons or vacates the premises, LESSOR may at his option terminate this lease, enter the premises, and remove all property.
In the event that any action shall be commenced by either party arising out of, or concerning this lease or any right or obligation derived there from, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive attorney's fees as fixed by the Court in addition to all relief at law or equity.
Either party may terminate this lease in the event of a violation of early provision of this lease by the other party in the manner and as provided by law.
The Policies and Procedures above are meant to protect our guests and owners alike. All guests, as well as owners are required to conform to all Policies and Procedures. Violators are subject to eviction according to Florida Statute 509.141.
LESSEE assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period stated and assure the LESSOR full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding from the total amount due in accord with the terms as stated above including any outstanding or unpaid charges that are the responsibility of the LESSEE.
PENALTY FOR VIOLATING MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION. VIOLATION OF THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS DIRECTLY RELATED TO OVERUSE OF THE SEWER .THEREFORE, IN THE EVENT LESSEE ALLOWS THE PREMISES TO BE OCCUPIED BY MORE THAN ELEVEN PERSONS, LESSEE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY LESSOR. THE-SUM OF ONE HUNDRED ($100.00) DOLLARS PER PERSON IN EXCESS OF ELEVEN PERSONS PER DAY FOR EACH DAY THE LESSEE ALLOWS THE PREMISES TO BE OCCUPIED BY MORE THAN ELEVEN PERSONS.
Cancellation or changes of reservations with advance payments. Cancellations that are made more than (60) days prior to the check in date will forfeit a minimum charge of $ 250.00. Cancellations that are made within (60) days of the check in date forfeit the full advance payment. Any changes that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the check in date will not be penalized other than the 250.00. Any changes to the reservation made within (60) days of the check in date that result in a shortened stay, change of dates, change of location or unit, may result in loss of entire advance payment. Cancellations and early departures due to inclement weather do not warrant any refund of rent.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; damages beyond normal wear and tear; unreturned keys & parking infractions.
All persons using the pool area are at their own risk and sole responsibility. KIDS MUST BE SUPERVISED ALL THE TIME IN THE POOL AREA. Owners assume no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use. Persons using the pool agree with the Owners for and in consideration of the use of the pool, to make no claim against the owners for or on account of any loss of life, personal injury, or damage to or loss of personal property.
Emerald Shores Rules and Regulations
1. The Lots may be used for residential dwelling units and for no other purpose.
2. No structures of any kind shall be erected, altered, placed or permitted to remain on any of the platted Lots, within the Property, other than: (1) one single family dwelling, which may also include one separate garage or garage apartment, specifically approved by the Association; and (2) any other structure specifically approved in writing by the Association.
3. No trade or business or noxious or offensive trade or activity, in the sole opinion of the Association, shall be carried on or upon the Property nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood. No garage shall at any time be used as a residence, temporarily or permanently.
4. No animals, livestock or poultry or any kind shall be raised, bred or kept on any Lot, except that no more than two (2) pets, may be kept, provided they are not kept, bred or maintained for any commercial purposes. The Association reserves the right to require pets to be licensed.
5. No automobile, truck, boat, boat and trailer, trailer, house trailer, mobile home, camper or other similar vehicle shall be parked on any roadway overnight. No boat, boat and trailer, trailer alone, recreational type vehicle, or self-propelled mobile home, shall be parked for any period of time or stored or otherwise be permitted to remain on any Lot except in an approved garage. Commercial vehicles are restricted. Parking in the Cul-de-sacs is prohibited at all times.
6. Parking is allowed in driveways only and is restricted to the number of cars that can be parked within the home’s garage and/or driveway. Parking on the grass is strictly prohibited. Additional parking is available at the pools and tennis court and must have parking permit displayed.
7. Observe the 12 miles per hour speed limit at all times.
8. All pool rules must be followed. Babies are not permitted in the pool at any time without swim diapers.
9. No aerial masts, towers, satellite dishes, or antennas shall be placed or erected upon any Lot, or affixed in any manner to the exterior of any dwelling or structure.
10. All Lots shall be kept free of the accumulation of rubbish, trash, garage, other solid waste materials. All trash, garbage and other waste shall be kept in sanitary containers. The Property’s maintenance staff will provide trash pick up at each home several times each week. Please provide a minimum of two containers with wheels per home. Larger homes may require additional containers. Owners and their contractors are responsible for the disposal of construction debris, appliances, carpet, hazardous items, etc.
11. No signs of any kind shall be erected, permitted to remain on, or displayed to the public view on or from any Lot, except an approved sign giving the name of the occupant of the residence located on said Lot or a sign approved by the Association.
12. Loud music systems and other disruptive noises are not permitted. Quiet Hours begin at 10:00 pm daily.
13.Parking Permits are required on the property.
14. Golf Cart Rules for Emerald Shores
1. All rules pertaining to the operation of vehicles in Emerald Shores will also apply to golf carts. (i.e. obey speed limits, no parking on the street, the use of parking passes, etc.)
2. Golf carts should be parked in the driveway or on a pavered area that will accommodate a golf cart. These areas should be accessible without driving the cart over grass and/or natural areas. If the side walkway is not large enough to fit the cart, an application to the ARB should be made to
expand the width of the walkway to accommodate the cart.
3. Golf carts will not be driven or parked on any non-paved area (e.g. grass, flower beds, natural areas, etc.)
4. Long-term storage (1 month or greater) of golf carts may be allowed if the cart is hidden from the main view of Emerald Shores Drive and stored
with a golf cart cover. Storage areas may include accessible side patio areas or porches.
a. Golf cart and cover is to remain in good condition as to not present an unsightly view for owners and visitors (i.e. no rusting rims, flat tires, tattered covers, etc.)
b. Electric golf carts will recharge with the recharging unit remaining on the cart. Recharging units will not be permitted on the driveways or in areas
that are viewable from the street.
5. At least one person on the cart must have a driver’s license.
6. Violation of these guidelines may subject the owner to fines or possibly towing of the golf cart at the owner's expense.
9:00 AM TO 10:00 PM
POOL CAPACITY 20 PERSONS
SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING POOL.
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY PARENTS OR GUARDIANS.
SWIM DIAPERS REQUIRED FOR INFANTS.
NO GLASS IN POOL AREA.
NO ANIMALS ALLOWED IN POOL AREA.
NO FOOD OR DRINK IS ALLOWED IN POOL.
FOOD AND DRINK IS PERMITTED ONLY AT TABLES AROUND POOL PERIMETER.
NO SMOKING IN THE POOL AREA.
FLOATS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN POOL.
NO RUNNING OR ROUGH PLAY IN POOL OR ON POOL DECK.
VALID ID REQUIRED FOR ALCOHOL ON THE PREMISES.
POOL FOR RESIDENTS AND AUTHORIZED GUESTS ONLY.
SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
Check Out Procedures
We know you are on Vacation and we do appreciate your business. But we do have to ask that you abide by our Check Out Procedures. The main reason for this is so we can get the unit ready for the next guest. They arrive only hours after you leave. If you leave the unit in great shape, the next family can have access to the unit on time. We really appreciate you following these procedures.
Most of our guest follow all of these rules very nicely, but for the few that do not, this is notice that a $50.00 fee per incident or per hour which ever applies will be charged to your credit card on file.
1. Check-out time is by 10:00 am local time. Our managers and cleaners arrive at 10:00 am to start cleaning the home.
2. Please make sure all windows and doors are locked when you leave and any keys are placed on the kitchen counter or hook along with parking permits.
3. Take out ALL of the trash in the unit, including the bathrooms and bedrooms, to the bins outside the unit behind gate. Trash days are Saturday, Tuesday and Thusday in season. Off Peak Tuesday and Saturday.
4. Load and run dishwasher.
5. Wipe down all kitchen counters and sweep the floors.
6. COMPLETELY empty the refrigerator.
7. Place all used towels in the bathtub or floor of the bathroom
8. Leave beds unmade that have been used.
9. Make sure outdoor furniture is in original position.
10. Make sure BBQ grill is turned off, cleaned and grill cover is placed over it.
Please leave the home neat and orderly to avoid additional charges. If the cleaning crew finds that the home has been left excessively dirty you will be billed for the additional cleaning time at a rate of $50 per hour.
Please leave the house in as good as shape as possible. The cleaner we find it, the faster our caretaker can turn it over to the next guest. We appreciate your help.
ACCIDENTAL RENTAL DAMAGE INSURANCE
Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $3,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
You are responsible for any and all damages that occur to the property or it's contents by you or any other member of your group while you are the registered occupant of the property. In lieu of a security deposit you have purchased Accidental rental damage insurance. If we discover that there has been damage to the property or it's contents in excess of 3,000 while you are the occupant we will capture an amount from your credit card to cover the estimated cost of repairs. The amount we capture will be an estimate and will probably be more than the actual cost of repairs. We will provide a statement of the damages and the cost of the repairs after they have been completed. If there is a refund due it will be returned to the credit card after all repairs have been made. If the cleaning company detects any evidence of smoking in the homes not specifically listed as a smoking home you will be billed an additional $200 to deodorize the home.
Important! Be sure to print out these terms for your records.
They contain important information about your vacation. The TERMS OF THE PROPERTY OWNER will have the information needed to make sure that your trip is paid for correctly. Please be sure to print them out and read them carefully!
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2019 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.