TERMS and CONDITIONS for:
SEACREST – UNITS 707and 909
1117 WEST BEACH BLVD.
GULF SHORES, AL 36542
Please Print for your Records.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. and CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. No Early Check-In or Late Check-Out.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit, including balconies. Evidence of smoking including smoke odor could incur additional charges for remediation up to $500 per unit.
3. Pets are NOT permitted in the unit under any conditions. If you are found to have a pet in the unit during your stay, you will be asked to vacate the property without refund and there may be up to a $500 charge for additional cleaning.
4. Accidental Damage Deposit: In lieu of a security deposit, a $49 Accidental Damage Insurance policy is applied to each lease.
Accidental Rental Damage Insurance
Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $3,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
In order to prevent additional charges to your credit card on file, the following must occur:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband pets or fines or services rendered during stay.
c. All debris and trash are discarded down the trash chute and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. The unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. The lease holder is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by Seacrest.
h. No smoke remediation is required.
i. No charges are incurred for parking pass violations, i.e. not completely fill out required information ($25 fine) or reusing a parking pass ($125 fine).
5. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at the time of booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. The BALANCE OF RENT is due forty-five (45) days before your arrival date. A reminder with instructions for payment will be sent 7 days before payment due date. For reservations made within forty-six (46) days of the arrival date the full amount of your reservation is due at the time of booking.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY –The maximum number of guests per 2 bedroom condominium (901 and 909) is limited to six (6) persons. The maximum number of guests per 1 bedroom condominium (707) is limited to four (4) persons. There are exceptions made for infants.
7. MINIMUM AGE FOR RENTAL – Rentals are made only to persons 25 years and older.
The qualifying person renting the property is responsible for the conduct of all guests and other occupants and must occupy the property for the full term of the reservation. The qualifying person is responsible for any and all damages that occur to the property or it’s contents by you or any other member of your group individually or collectively. House parties are not allowed. If you provide false information concerning your identity or other aspects of your reservation, you will automatically forfeit the reservation and will not be granted access to the property. In addition you will not be refunded any money paid in advance. We have the right to report the fraud to appropriate authorities.
8. NON-REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE - A Non-Refundable Processing Fee of $40.00 will be added to each reservation.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please bring beach towels, beach towels are not provided. Towels or linens are NOT to be removed from the unit. Beach use of linens is prohibited.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice.
12. USE OF FACILITIES – By accepting occupancy of the unit, the guest agrees to hold harmless the property owner and the condo association for accidents, illnesses or injuries sustained while using available facilities. By using theses facilities, the guest assumes responsibility and liability for their own actions. Guests agrees to abide by the Condo Association's Rules and Regulations. Parking on property is provided as a courtesy and property owner accepts no responsibility for damage or teft to vechicle or personal property.
13. PARKING PASS(ES) – Are located inside the unit on the kitchen counter. Renters must fill out and display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to fill out completely and display may result in fines or towing of vehicle at renter’s expense.
For 3-10 night stays - A sixty (60) day notice is required for a no penalty cancellation or duration change. Cancellations or changes that result in shortened stays made within 59 to 45 days of the arrival date will incur a $200 fee. Cancellations or changes that are made within 44 to 30 days of the arrival date forfeit half of the total rental amount. Cancellation within 29 days of arrival date, late arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund of rental fees.
For stays 11 nights or greater - A ninety (90) day notice is required for a no penalty cancellation or duration change. Cancellations or changes that result in shortened stays made within 89 to 60 days of the arrival date will incur a $200 fee. Cancellations or changes that are made within 59-45 days of the arrival date are forfeit half of the total rental amount. Cancellation within 44 days of arrival date, late arrival or early departure does not warrant any refund of rental fees.
15. TRAVEL INSURANCE – Travel Insurance is a low cost way to protect your vacation investment from unforeseen circumstances. We encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance.
Travel Insurance provided by TRAVEL GUARD:
Every year, snowstorms, hurricanes and other unexpected weather events cause travelers to delay, interrupt or even cancel their trips completely. A travel insurance plan can help cover your vacation investment. Specific coverage questions should be directed to Travel Guard (1.877.246.5376 or www.travelguard.com/astp). Please refer to product number 008573/008574 P1 & account # 97908.
Coverage is offered by Travel Guard Group, Inc., and limitations will apply. Please visit www.travelguard.com/disclaimer for full disclaimer.
16. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area: and/or
b. A “Mandatory Evacuation Order” has been given for the “Tropical Storm/HurricaneWarning” area of the vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service issuea mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently staying,
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shortetheir stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arriveduring the “Hurricane Warning” period.
17. DISPUTES – In the event of a breach of this agreement by the Renter, Owner shall be entitled to all costs of collection, including a reasonable attorney’s fee. In addition, in the event of legal action between the parties, jurisdiction of the matter shall be in the Courts of Baldwin County, Alabama or Madison County, Alabama at the sole discretion of the Owner.
18. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that a photocopy or fax of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. I understand that by “clicking the check boxes on the terms and conditions page of the lease application” that I have signed “electronically”. Charges may include, but are not limited to: damages beyond normal wear and tear; excessive cleaning required after your departure, damages to towels and/or linens, and parking violations.
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2020 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.