RENTER AGREEMENT for Dottie’s Dream Beach Rental.
This Rental Agreement is made with Dottie's Dream Beach Rental, LLC which is located at 6505 Thomas Drive #505A Panama City Beach, FL 32408. In consideration of the rent received and the mutual promises contained herein, Owner of the Rental Property does hereby lease and rent to Guest(s) such Rental Property under the following terms and conditions:
No smoking of any kind in condo; includes vaping, hookahs and water pipes. If smoking occurs, an additional charge of not less than $150 will be the responsibility of the registered guest. You may smoke in the parking area 20 ft from entrances.
If the departure checklist is not followed, if the condo is left extremely dirty, and extra time is required by the cleaners to clean the condo, per owner's sole discretion, guest will be charged $50/hour for the time required to clean the condo. Minimum charge will be $50.
Pets are not permitted in the unit under any circumstances. If signs of a pet are found, guest will be responsible for any charges to clean furniture, bedding and condo.
Maximum occupancy is 5-7 persons. If more people stay in condo than listed on reservation, you will be evicted and forfeit all payments.
Parking Pass (2) will be provided. Parking passes must be displayed in your car at all times. During peak season (approximately Memorial Day to mid August) no boats, trailers, motor homes, campers, etc., are allowed to park on resort property.
We do not rent to single adults under 25 unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent who must remain in the condo the entire visit. A copy of driver’s license must be provided upon request. If this rule is violated, all occupants will be required to leave immediately and will forfeit all payments. A representative of the owner may do a mid-week visit during Spring Break at owner's discretion.
Renter may not sublet or assign this agreement.
From March to mid-August, renters understand that weekly rental will begin and end on Saturday unless otherwise agreed upon , in writing, by the owner.
Guest understands we provide bath and bed linens, but you need to bring beach towels for your use. There is a washer/dryer in the unit for guest use. There is no daily maid or linen service!! Guest understands we provide a starter roll of toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher pods and hand soap. Additional supplies are the responsibility of the guest.
Be respectful of the property and other guests. No loud music or noise between 11 pm - 8 am. Check in time is 4 pm. No early check ins. This property has a keypad lock. You will receive a personal access code that will not be activated until check in time. This code is not to be shared with anyone other than registered guests. If there is an infraction of this rule and the access code needs to be changed during the stay, a minimum $50 charge will be the responsibility of the guest. Check out time is 10 am central time. NO late checkouts unless approved in writing (additional fee applies). Charge of $75 if not out by 10 am; plus $50 for each additional or partial hour after one hour.
1. Guest agrees to abide by all rules and regulations contained herein or posted on the premises related to the Rental Property. Guests obligations include but are not limited to keeping the premises as clean and safe as the conditions of the premises permit and causing no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the common area and remainder of the premises that Guest uses. No smoking, vaping, e-cigarettes or any other smoking mode in the condo. When smoking outside, please be considerate of others and clean up all ashes and butts. Guests agree not to bring any pets. Guests agree not to use the premises for any commercial activities or purpose that violates any criminal law or governmental regulation. Guest's breach of any duty contained in this paragraph shall be considered material and shall result in the termination of guest occupancy with no refund of any kind.
2. Guests will comply with all federal, state, and local laws. Shooting of fireworks and carrying of firearms is prohibited within the resort. Guests will comply with the following rules and any posted rules at the condo complex.
3. In no event shall the Rental Property be occupied by more persons than the capacity of the property as stated on the web site or the arrival or confirmation letter, without prior approval by Owner. Number of guests must match your booking request unless Owner grants prior approval. No groups of single adults under 25. No fraternities, school, civic, or other non-family groups are allowed unless Owner grants prior approval. In no event shall Guests assign or sublet the Rental Property in whole or in part. Violations of these rules are grounds for expedited eviction with no refund of any kind. Guests hereby acknowledge and grant specific permission to Owner to enter premises at any time for inspection purposes should Owner reasonably believe that Guests are causing or have caused any damage to Rental Property or have violated the occupancy limits. Guest further agrees to grant Owner access to Rental Property for purposes of maintenance and repair.
4. In the event Guests wishes to terminate this agreement, Travel Insurance, Damage Protection and any processing or administrative fees are non-refundable. Administrative fee of two hundred dollars ($200) of the base rental amount will be retained if the cancellation is made more than 45 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. If the cancellation is made within 45 days of the arrival date, all monies paid will be forfeited.
5. If the booking is made more than 45 days in advance of the arrival date, a payment of 50% is taken by Owner at the time of the booking. Any remaining balance must be paid 45 days prior to the arrival date, or this Agreement may be cancelled by the sole option of the Owner with no refund to Guest of payment made. If the booking is made less than 45 days in advance of arrival date, the full amount is due at booking. An automatic credit card payment for the remaining balance will be scheduled by the Owner to be made 45 days prior to the arrival date. The credit card of the first payment is used. If the automatic payment fails for any reason, it is the responsibility of the Guest to make sure that the remaining balance is promptly paid in full, or the reservation will be canceled with no refund of payments made.
6. A $49.00 Travel-Damage Insurance fee will be assessed. This coverage includes, but is not limited to: excess cleaning fee, trash removal fee, missing item replacement costs, damaged item replacement or repair costs, repair costs of buildings or grounds, or other fines or service call fees to repair or replace items. If the damage costs exceed the limitations of coverage, your credit card on file will be assessed the necessary fees. If guest turns the air conditioner below 69 and it freezes up; guest is responsible for costs to repair HVAC. Owner is under no obligation to use the least expensive means of restoration.
7. Regular payments for the booking will be displayed as Dottie’s Dream Beach Rental LLC on the Guest's credit card statement.
8. Pets are NOT allowed on the property. Any pet(s) found in or about the Rental Property will be grounds for expedited eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid. The guest will also be responsible for fees to clean the condo accordingly.
9. Guests must inform the Owner of their intention to bring children and the specific number of adults and children. A child is defined as any person under the age of 18.
10. No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, pools, hot tubs, elevators, etc. The Owner will make every reasonable effort to assure that such appliances will be and remain in good working order. No refunds will be given due to power blackouts, water shortage, flooding, snow, construction at this or adjacent properties, or mandatory evacuations of the area by county officials due to hurricanes or other potentially dangerous situations arising from acts of god or nature. It is suggested that guests purchase travel insurance to protect them from acts of nature or medical emergencies.
11. Telephones in the Rental Property are for local calls only; no long distance calls allowed. Guest will need a cell phone in order to make long distance calls from the Rental Property.
12. Guest is responsible for all shipping costs for any Lost and Found items that Owner is requested to return to Guest. Items found and not claimed within 30 days will be disposed of at the discretion of Owner.
13. A hot tub, two pools and a kiddie pool are provided at the Rental Property. They will be prepared and tested for proper and safe chemicals prior to or on the day of occupancy. Misuse of a hot tub or pool by the spilling of foreign substances into the pool, i.e. soap, shampoo, oils, glass or metal will result in a Service Call Charge at the sole discretion of Owner.
14. Linens and towels are supplied with Rental Property. Beach towels are NOT provided. Guest is responsible for lost or damaged items at the retail price for such damaged or lost linens or towels. No daily maid service or exchange of linens is available as this is a private condo. There is a washer/dryer in the condo for guests.
15. Owner provides starter supply of toilet paper and paper towels. Guest is responsible for purchasing additional items as needed. Owner may supply facial tissues, bandaids and liquid hand soap - this is for guest use and convenience during their stay - these items are to remain in the condo for the next guest.
16. In the event Owner is unable to make Rental Property available for any reason other than described above or a reasonable substitute as determined by Owner, Guest agrees that Owner's sole liability as a result of this unavailability is to provide a full refund of all monies paid under this Agreement and Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Owner be held liable for any special or consequential damages which result from this unavailability. Guest also agrees to indemnify Owner from and against liability for injury to Guest or any other person occupying Rental Property resulting from any cause whatsoever including, but not limited to, injury sustained as a result of use of the premises, phone, spa, hot tub, sauna, whirlpool tub, pool, exercise equipment, elevator, etc. except only such a personal injury caused by the gross negligence or intentional acts of the Owner.
17. Owner may terminate this Agreement upon the breach of any of the terms hereof by Guest. Guest shall not be entitled to the return of any rental monies paid under the terms of this Agreement and shall vacate the Property immediately.
18. Agreement shall be enforced under the laws of the state within which the Rental Property is located, including any applicable rental acts of that state, and represents the entire Agreement. Any amendments must be in writing and signed by both parties. In the event of a dispute, legal action may only be instituted in the county within which the Rental Property is located. If any part of this Agreement shall be deemed unenforceable by law, that part shall be omitted from this Agreement without affecting the remaining Agreement. Owner shall conduct all brokerage activities in regard to this Agreement without respect to the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, or familial status of any Guest.
19. The Rental Property may offer access to recreational and water activities, including but not limited to canoes, bicycles, and swimming. Guest fully understands and acknowledges that outdoor recreational and water activities have inherent risks, dangers and hazards. Participation in such activities and/or use of equipment may result in injury or illness including, but not limited to bodily injury, disease, strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability. Guest agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and any and all agents, employees, or contractors for any injury or damage caused by these activities, whether caused by the negligence of the Owners, the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes foreseeable or unforeseeable. Guest hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the Owners or by any other person. Guest hereby voluntarily agrees to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Owner and any and all agents, employees, or contractors from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of Rental Property facilities, equipment, or activities. Guest further assumes full responsibility for the actions of any and all persons whom he may allow to enter the property during the rental period and indemnifies Owner from any and all claims arising from such other persons.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual agreements and covenants herein contained, Guest has read and agreed to the following: I understand the rules and rental conditions upon which I am agreeing to rent accommodations, equipment, and use of the property, grills, amenities, activities and land. I acknowledge and accept that the sole responsibility for safety lies with the participant. In agreeing to this, I acknowledge that outdoor, mountain, water, and camping activities and exposure to the natural elements and animals can be dangerous and sometimes result in injury and even death. Oceans, beaches, steps and decks can be slippery, animals and insects can threaten and infect or injure, exposure to the elements can cause hypothermia, sunburn, among other risks inherent in participating in outdoor and water activities. I know that alcohol and/or drugs do not mix safely with any outdoor activity. I am over the age of 18 and assume responsibility for those in my charge under the age of 18 and agree to physically stay in the condo during all the dates booked. I hereby assume all legal responsibility for bodily injury to me or to any person on the property as a result of my visit and use, operation or possession of equipment hired or loaned to me. Acknowledging this, I accept complete responsibility for the minor children and myself in my charge and visit the property and equipment and engage in activities or events at my own risk. I will abide by the rules and accept these rental conditions:
A. The property I rent will be returned in the same condition in which it was rented and I will be responsible for all damage and/or loss that occurs during my rental period.
B. I agree to hold harmless and to indemnify the Owner of the Rental Property against all loss, damage, expense and penalty on account of personal injury or property damage to the rental dwellers, the undersigned, any guests or to any minor child or children in the charge of the undersigned, howsoever rising, whether by act or acts or failure to act of the employees, owners or animals of the said company or property owners or not.
C. I acknowledge receipt of the property in good order and condition (if found otherwise per my arrival I will contact Owner immediately) and further agree that the Owner of the Rental Property shall not be liable for consequential damages of any kind or nature from whatever cause arising, whether property or equipment is loaned or rented.
D. I enter into agreement freely with the Owner of the Rental Property at my own risk, acknowledging the risks inherent in outdoor and ocean activities and assume any and all responsibility for the minor children and myself in my charge.
E. All parties agree to and will comply with Federal, State and County pollution laws and any other applicable laws and regulations.
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2020 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.