Happy Trails , Happy Trails II and Across The Trail Log Cabins
1. Check in time is 4pm EST – NO EARLY CHECK IN. Check out time is 11am EST.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed.
3. No one other than guests set forth in the rental agreement may stay overnight on the property. Any person on the property is the sole responsibility of registered guests.
4. All Bear Creek Crossing Resort units are privately owned. Owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or illness occurring while on premises or its facilities. Homeowners are not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Properties and furnishings must be maintained in good order. Occupancy and use of premises shall not be as such to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. Fireworks and firearms are not permitted on, in, or around the property. These vacation homes were designed for individual and family use only. If a disruptive party or situation develops or is suspected, all guests will be asked to leave immediately without refund of payments or deposits.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking is limited to the driveway directly in front of the cabin. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking in the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Parking in the pool common area shall be restricted to the lot directly in front of the clubhouse only.
9. Housekeeping rates include a onetime linen/towel setup. There is no daily housekeeping service unless agreed upon for an additional charge. It is suggested that you bring beach towels for the pool areas. Towels and linens are not to be removed from the units.
10. Hot Tub Rules: No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision. Be aware
there are certain health risks associated with the use of hot tubs. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival. Therefore, it may not be up to desired temperature until later the first evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Do not stand, sit or otherwise apply body weight to the cover. Injury may occur and/or the cover may break. If this occurs, you may be held financially responsible for replacement. When not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will maintain temperature. If any soap, food, or debris is found in the hot tub, an additional fee will be assessed for cleaning.
11. The fireplace is an electric fireplace. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. It is not intended as a heat source.
12. The cabin property utilizes a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water could be high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective. However, it will clog if improper materials are flushed. Do NOT flush anything other than toilet paper. Feminine products should NOT be flushed at anytime. If the septic system is clogged and it is found that feminine products have been flushed, you may be charged damages of up to $500.00.
13. Refunds will not be given for storms, weather, road conditions, or any other acts of God. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during snowy weather.
14. Happy Trails and Happy Trails II will not be rented to anyone under the age of 25 unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
15. A deposit of $200.00 is due upon booking. This will be deducted from the total balance of rent due. The remaining balance is due 30 days before check in.
16.Quiet hours are strictly enforced. There will be no loud voices,music or noise after 10pm. Any noise violation can result in eviction without refund.
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2021 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.