SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Gary Hankins (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Property. The property is located at:
1150 Santa Rosa Blvd, Unit 305, Ft Walton Beach, FL 32548
The property is furnished and includes Living Room furnishings (Sofa Sleeper, two living room chairs, coffee table, two lamps, LCD TV, DVD player, and Cox Cable Box. Dining Room table and 6 chairs. Breakfast bar and chairs. Kitchen and Utility Room furnishings (Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range and Oven, Dishwasher, toaster, Microwave Oven, and table setting for 8). Bedroom furnishings (Two King Size beds, one queen size bed, linens, three TVs, nightstands, and dressers. Bathroom includes towels and washcloths.
Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 pm on 23 November, 2019 (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 10:00 am on 2 December, 2019 (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: As agreed to in item 4 above.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. The MINIMUM AGE FOR THE PRIMARY RENTER IS 25 YEARS OLD.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
Reservation Deposit: A reservation deposit of was paid on . This deposit confirms your reservation. In the event the reservation is made within 30 days of scheduled arrival, the full payment will be due immediately to confirm the reservation.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: This insurance protects the traveler from unforeseen circumstances such as sudden illness of a family member, travel accidents, etc, that may prevent the traveler from completing the trip. The cost is based on a scale determined by the amount of rent paid.
Companies offering Trip Cancellation Insurance can be found at these websites: www.travelguard.com; www.insuremytrip.com
Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within 45 days of the Check-in Date:
Amount per night:
Number of nights:
State and Local Tax (11.5%):
VRBO Service Fee: $0.00
Damage Deposit (refundable): $250.00
Less Payments Made:
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, refunds will be processed as follows:
Reservation Deposit: 100% if cancelled 60 days prior to the check-in Date. Cancellations made between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date will result in forfeiture of rental payments.
Rental Payment: 100% if cancelled 60 days prior to the check-in Date. Cancellations made between 30 and 60 days prior to check-in will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date will result in forfeiture of rental payments.
10. Hurricane Policy:
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" for Okaloosa Island, Florida and/or a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" for Okaloosa Island, Florida. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
If a mandatory evacuation is ordered for Okaloosa Island, Florida, current renters will be required to leave the premises no later than the required evacuation date and time. After that point, essential services and protection cannot be guaranteed, including water, electricity, telephone, air conditioning, etc. Highway travel may become impossible due to flooding or road washouts. Emergency services such as police and ambulance service may not be available.
No refunds will be given solely for inclement weather associated with hurricanes, tropical storms, or other weather events unless a mandatory evacuation is ordered as stated above.
11. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase travel insurance to protect themselves from unforeseen circumstances such as illness or inclement weather. Below are some references you may contact to purchase such insurance: CSAtravelprotection.com; travelguard.com; insuremytrip.com
12. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are credit card, E-Check, certified or bank check, or money order.
13. Renter agrees that he or she is the primary renter, is at least 25 years old, and will be staying at the condo the entire period of the rental agreement.
14. By my signature below, I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable within 30 days of arrival per cancellation policy above. I have read my right to purchase travel insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Name (print) Gary Hankins
Guest Contact Information:
Cell phone # while at the condo:
Guest Comments (optional)
AIR CONDITIONING: Keep all doors and windows closed whenever the air conditioning is in use. Leaving the sliding doors open while the AC system is running will result in excess condensation and dripping from the AC registers, and may ruin the HVAC system. It also wastes a lot of energy. Please be considerate.
SMOKING/VAPING: Neither smoking nor vaping (electronic cigarettes) are permitted in any of the Azure common areas including: lobby, halls, stairways, walkways, landings, fenced pool area, beach boardwalk and parking garages. Designated smoking areas are located outside both parking garage entrances.
PETS: Guests may not bring pets to Azure. Owners are permitted to bring registered pets to Azure provided they are registered with RDF, Associates prior to arrival. The pet relief area is located on the east end of the building. Only the east elevator may be used when transporting pets to and from units and pets must be held or placed on a pet pad when in the elevator. Owners are advised that Okaloosa County ordinances prohibit animals on the beach or in the pool area.
POOL AREA: Glass containers and smoking are strictly prohibited as are radios/stereos. If a guest would like to enjoy music in the pool area, please use earbuds.
No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs or swimming pools at any time without nearby adult supervision. When using the hot tub and swimming pools, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
TRASH: All garbage must be properly bagged and placed in the trash chutes located on each end of every floor. Trash should not be left on the walkways or trash chute room floor. Please do not place unit trash in the small trash cans by elevators.
LUGGAGE CARTS: Carts are available for the convenience of owners/guests. Please return them to the storage area in the main lobby promptly after each use. Carts may not be taken into units under any circumstance.
PARKING: Vehicles may be towed if they are parked in the garage in a handicap space without a legal handicap decal/placard clearly visible, if they are less than 7ft 2in in height and parked in spaces designated for oversized vehicles, or if they are parked in the piazza around the fountain for longer than 30 minutes. Boats, trailers, personal watercraft, motor homes and other multi-parking space vehicles are not permitted.
BALCONIES: Loud noise or music is not permitted on balconies or patios. Please do not throw items to or from the balconies including food for birds! Beach towels or other personal items are not permitted on balcony railings or walkway railings.
FIREWORKS: Fireworks are not permitted at Azure or on the beach.
GRILLS: Gas grills are available on the east side of the building. Grills and fryers are not permitted anywhere else on the property including balconies.
FITNESS CENTER: Children under 18 years of age are not permitted in the fitness center unless they are supervised by a parent also in the fitness center.
APPLIANCES: Only use appliances for their intended uses.
HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, but daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
DEPARTURE: Renters are requested to leave the condominium in reasonably clean condition. Final cleaning will be performed by Housekeeping Services. The following items are specifically requested:
LINENS: Leave all used sheets and pillowcases on the beds.
TOWELS: Leave towels hanging in the bathroom.
TRASH: Empty all trash in the garbage chute in the hallway.
DISHES: Place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
DISPOSAL: Run garbage disposal to clear of any debris.
THERMOSTAT: Reset to 73 degrees prior to departure.
DOORS: Close all sliding doors to the balcony. Close entry door when departing, and ensure it is locked.
PERSONAL ITEMS: Remove all personal items, including chargers.
- Please towel off prior to entering the building or elevators from the pool area.
- Walkways and stairwells may not be used for storage of personal items such as pool toys, coolers etc. If items are stored there, they will be removed.
- No gasoline or other hazardous material may be stored on the Azure property.
- The use of roller blades, scooters, skateboards, etc. are not permitted on the property.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- By accepting this reservation, you agree that all guests assume the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- All rental rules described herein are subject to compliance with the Azure Master Association Rules and Beach Rules.
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2022 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.