Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Dutch Treat for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay. The property is located in:
Santa Rosa Beach, Fl
Your deposit of 50% is due immediately (if you have not already paid.) The remainder will be due 30 days prior to check in. Cancellation Policy: 100% if cancelled 60 days prior to the Check-in Date 50% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date No refunds after check-in under any circumstances.
Dutch Treat RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. Minimum age of renting guest is 25 years old.
3. Maximum Occupancy: 10 People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above. Guests will be charged $150 per person, per night for any parties staying overnight in addition to the maximum occupancy.
4. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
5. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
9. Parking: Available Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Extra parking is available along the road, but vehicles parked along the road must not obstruct passing traffic. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping and linens: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. All towels, sheets, blankets etc. are for use inside the house only. Please do not take these items to the beach. Please be careful with makeup removal.
11. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage receptacles, located at the end of the driveway. Trash pick-up is Monday and Friday.
12. Toilets The property is on a sewage pump system. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. This INCLUDES “FLUSHABLE” WIPES. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewage pump system, you could be charged damages to cover all costs.
13. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner
14. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
- A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
15. Amenities and furnishings provided include the following, and must be left at the end of your stay.
a. Available kitchen items including tin foil, zip lock bags, coffee filters, etc.
b. Monopoly and Scrabble can be found in the Kid Cave closet.
c. Hangers are available in each closet.
d. 12 cup coffee machine
e. All kitchen essentials, including fridge, oven, dishwasher, microwave, plates, pots, cups, glasses etc. and standard cooking tools.
f. Outdoor charcoal grill – please bring your own charcoal
g. 4 beach chairs
h. 1 26” men’s bike with basket
i. 1 26” women’s bike with basket
j. 1 cargo trailer
k. 1 kiddy trailer – holds 2 small children
l. Bike tire pump
m. Bike Tire patch kit
n. Bungee cords to strap items into cargo trailer
o. Beach cart – to haul items once you get to the beach – fits into bike cargo trailer
House Linens include:
p. 20 bath towels
q. 14 hand towels
r. 20 wash cloths
s. 3 Bath mats
t. 2 kitchen towels
u. ALL BED LINENS, including extra pillows
16. Check-Out Instructions:
1. Leave all remote controls on nightstands in bedroom, console in LR.
2. Please leave all soiled linens out – on floor.
3. Load and run dishwasher with all remaining dishes.
4. Clean fridge – remove all used/opened food items.
5. Pantry – remove all opened/used food items.
6. Empty all trash cans.
7. Turn off all lights, fans and appliances.
8. Remember to log out of Netflix or any other streaming services you may have used.
9. Lock all doors and windows.
10. Replace fence padlock, and scramble combination.
11. Clean up any trash in yard.
12. Please clean sand from all beach chairs, toys and replace all used items from the storage on the front porch. Feel free to leave any beach toys you may have purchased but do not wish to take home.
13. Push all doors firmly shut. Hit any key to lock door. Make sure to lock the storage room door and back door.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement