Rental Agreement for
Majestic Beach Resort unit 1013 Tower 1
As the renter of the above-named unit, you agree to the following:
1. By renting this property, you are assuming all risks and liabilities for any damage done to person or property, agents, or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises, both latent and manifest. We can’t and will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
2. Your payment (balance) is due 30 days before check-in.
3. We cannot guarantee air conditioners, televisions, DVD players, appliances, etc. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for mechanical failures. In case of a breakdown, we will strive to repair it as soon as possible after being notified by you of the problem. Report any problems immediately to Jayne Walters @ (678)-910-2502. Do not report problems to Condominium Association Management, as they are not responsible.
4. We will provide you with a code for the front door when we receive final payment, usually 7-10 days prior to arrival. The door is an electronic pushbutton lock and doesn’t require a key.
5. Linens are furnished, but you will need to bring beach towels. No linens will be exchanged during your stay. Two (2) beach loungers and one (1) umbrella will be reserved for this unit from March 1-Oct 31.
6. The total number occupying the condo can’t exceed four (4), exceeding will cause forfeiture of the entire rent including deposit & immediate tenant eviction by security or PCB police.
7. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. Evidence of smoking/vaping in the unit (including the balcony) will cause forfeiture of the entire rent including deposit and immediate tenant eviction. No E-cigarettes or Vaping allowed. NO CANDLES/OPEN FLAMES ALLOWED IN THE CONDO OR BALCONY AT ANY TIME! (This is a city ordinance for a multi-level building and is for your safety as well as all guests in the building.)
8. This is a family-oriented condominium. No house parties are allowed. Violation of this rule will cause forfeiture of the entire rent including deposit and immediate tenant eviction.
9. NO PETS are allowed in the unit or on the condominium premises. A pet, or evidence of a pet, will cause forfeiture of the entire rent including deposit and immediate tenant eviction. Majestic Beach Resort doesn’t allow guests to bring pets onto the premises. Please note that security patrols the property 24/7. If they hear a pet in the unit, we will be notified and security will evict you without a refund.
10. We do not rent to anyone under the age of 25 (This is a requirement from the insurance company).
11. We reserve the right to refuse deposit refunds, refuse rentals, and discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy of the unit is detrimental to the property. The property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
12. We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, or management.
13. If you cancel or change occupancy dates on a daily or weekly rental, a thirty-one (31) day notice prior to arrival must be given. If you cancel or change occupancy dates on a monthly rental, a forty-five (45) day notice prior to arrival must be given. If you have paid using a credit card, be aware that Stripe DOES NOT refund their processing fee. So refund will be minus the fee(s). Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the rent for lost rent unless the unit is re-booked for the same rental period.
14. Rental for periods of inclement weather will not be refunded. If evacuation is mandated by civil authorities, you will be given a refund of the unused portion of your rental period. CANCELATION POLICY: If the property cannot be provided, then a full refund will be issued. Otherwise, the following policies prevail a) b) For Bookings made and canceled 60 days or more prior to the start date, the guest will receive a refund. Page 3 c) Bookings canceled within 60 days of arrival date: property will make every attempt to rebook to an acceptable group for the same time period and at the same rate. You will receive a refund if the property is re-booked at the same rate. d) Our cancellation policy is enforced as detailed in Clause 22. e) Owner reserves the right to issue traveler a future credit in the case of a government order or restriction that makes the property unusable or inaccessible. f) Cancellations must be in writing.
Clause 22. TRAVEL COVERAGE AND VACATION PROTECTION: Travel Coverage and Protection is highly recommended. At the time of reservation, you must purchase travel insurance or decline it to process your payment and place your reservation. If the property cannot be provided to the guest, then a full refund will be issued. The owner reserves the right to issue the traveler a future credit under exceptional conditions. Otherwise, there are no refunds for unforeseen or unfortunate events, including but not limited to unexpected events such as death, illness, injury, and catastrophic events such as pandemics, evacuations, government orders, earthquakes, hurricanes, fires, flood, travel restrictions, and bans, border closures, grounded flights, civil unrest, protests, war or terrorism. Consider purchasing additional appropriate Travel Coverage. We suggest you consider an upgraded “Cancel for any Reason” policy. Every policy differs. Please read your clauses carefully to ensure it meets your personal needs and requirements. Some credit card companies do provide travel protection as a benefit. Verify with your credit card company what it will cover. We also suggest iVacationonline.com (Disclaimer: We are not insurance agents nor licensed to sell insurance. ).
15. A maximum of two (2) cars per unit when the HOA allows (although, there is only one (1) reserved parking space with this unit) is allowed by the Condo Association for one-bedroom units. Each vehicle requires a paid parking pass. During peak summer this can change. Boats, trailers, jet skis, and motor homes are prohibited without prior HOA approval. A parking pass will be inside the condo and it should be placed on the dashboard or rearview mirror area of your car and should be visible at all times your car is parked on the parking deck of the condo.
16. If you paid a damage deposit it is held by the booking site you reserved through. If you booked directly it is held in the general checking account for this property. This deposit does not apply to rent. Your deposit refund will be credited back to the credit card used to book or if the check used we will mail within 7 days of your departure, after the cleaning crew has inspected the unit and have found no damage or theft, and the unit was left reasonably clean. On the day of your departure, the following needs to be completed The coffee pot must be cleaned; all trash removed and disposed of in the trash-room chute located on the same floor. (Turn left out of the unit and continue until you see a door marked “Trash Room). All dirty dishes must be washed and cycle completed in the dishwasher. Do not leave the dishwasher running when you are leaving the unit. All food must be removed from the refrigerator/unit. Failure to do so requires an extra cleaning expense that will be deducted from your deposit. Please treat this condo as you would want others to treat your home.
17. Check-in is 3:00 p.m. CST and Check-out is before 10:00 a.m. CST. Your door code will not open the door prior to check-in time and will expire at check-out time. Make sure the door is locked and secure as you leave. Please observe these times to allow the cleaning crew to do their job for the next guests. If the cleaning company can’t get in because of guest overstaying check-out time, there will be a $50./ charge for the first hour or part hours deducted from the damage deposit.
18. NO LUGGAGE CARTS ALLOWED INSIDE THE CONDO! Please return them to the checkout area after use to retrieve your ID.
19. You are already checked in so you don’t need to check-in at the front desk. Luggage carts will be at a station in front of the Amenities building outside the parking deck. Security will require you to leave an ID with them to get a cart or carts. The ID is returned when you return the cart.
20. Your signature certifies that you have read this agreement and understand and agree to abide by it. Your signature also certifies that you are over the age of 25, and are financially responsible for any damage or loss occurring during your tenancy dates. Any reservation made under false pretense will result in loss of deposit and/or rent. This unit CAN NOT be subleased or rental lease transferred without the written consent of owners. We can ask for a photo ID at check-in.
21. External Security Camera. Guest acknowledges that there is a Ring Video Doorbell mounted on the external wall, monitoring the public area outside of the condo entrance. This is for security reasons including remotely monitoring who accesses the condo which is essential when the unit is unoccupied in-between guests. It also assists with identity verification when we arrange for maintenance tasks with local contractors, handymen, or specialists. Majestic Security may also monitor the Ring Video Recordings. The signature/information page below must be completed and signed by the person listed on the credit card if one is being used.
It is critical that I know how many guests will be staying in the unit. Each guest 13 and older must have a Majestic Beach Resort wrist bracelet to use the amenities.
258 Lingefelt Lane Canton, GA 30115
2020 Rev 1
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2022 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.