Manager Gail 513.293.4333
LOCAL CONTACT : Amanda 865.369.8331
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST.
We put forth great effort to provide a well maintained, clean and fully operational cabin for your enjoyment.
This cabin is the second home for the Owners. They graciously offer it to others. We ask that you please treat it with care and great respect as you would your own home.
Upon arrival or anytime during your stay should you encounter any challenges within the cabin, please notify the *** LOCAL CONTACT***: Amanda 865.369.8331 (cell)
You MUST agree to meet the Local Contact Amanda and show her the challenge(s).
We will put forth every effort to remedy the situation in a timely manner, with the understanding some situations and timing of repairs are out of our control. These situations do not quality for any type of Refund.
2. This is a NON SMOKING Cabin.
3. NO PETS are permitted under any conditions. Strictly enforced. If any evidence of a pet is found a $300 charge will be placed on the credit card used to secure the reservation.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age.
a. Minor children are welcome with their parents or legal guardians.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT/EXTRA CHARGES TO CREDIT CARD- We do not require a separate Security Deposit. However, Lessor will charge your credit card for any damages to the Cabin or its contents. In addition, we will charge a minimum of $100 if there is evidence of smoking or illegal drug use inside the Cabin and a minimum of $300 if there is evidence of any pets inside the Cabin. We will also charge a minimum of $50 if you remain in the Cabin after the Check-out time or there is excessive cleaning that needs to be done after you vacate the Cabin. We will send you a separte invoice detailing any repair costs and charges.
There will be no such additional charges to your credit card so long as:
a. No damage is done to the Cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to smoking, contraband, or pets, as specified above.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in appropriate container, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher.
d. The unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens, towels, comforters, or any other items are lost or damaged.
g. No Early check-in or late check-out without prior approval.
i. No guest or visitor is evicted by the Lessor (or representative of the owner) or any law enforcement agency.
We do not require a Secuirty Deposit. However a one time $49 charged is placed on each reservation for an Accidental Damage Insurance Policy.
System Failure: In case of failure of a system or amenity during your stay, including but not limited to, water, sewer, heating, air-conditioning, electrical, mechanical, ventilating structural systems,major appliances, hot tub or entertainment equipment. We shall promptly repair them. You agree to permit access to the house to make repairs. We shall not be liable to you in damages and NO REFUND will be given for such temporary failure, provided we are repairing the system or amenity in a reasonable manner after having received notice from you that repairs are needed.
High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regards to internet service.
We have LIMITED DATA since we are in the Mountains. We ask that you do not stream movies, watch videos or play games on your devises using our data. Surfing the web, facebook and checking email is fine. Usage will be monitored and if excessive a fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
Accidental Rental Damage Insurance
Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $3,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
6. PAYMENT - The First Payment which is 50% of the total is required at the time of reservation. The First Payment will be applied toward the rent. The first payment is not a damage deposit.
The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty(30) days before your arrival date. If the reservation is made within thirty (30 days) before arrival date, payment in full is required at the time the reservation is made.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY - We have a NO REFUND POLICY. We highly recommend Travel Insurance.
Travel Insurance is MANDATORY Jan & Feb.
We highly recommend getting Travel Insurance for your trip, which is available for purchase on this website. It is up to the Guest to purchase this coverage for their trip.
Travel Insurance provided by TRAVEL GUARD:
Every year, snowstorms, hurricanes and other unexpected weather events cause travelers to delay, interrupt or even cancel their trips completely. A travel insurance plan can help cover your vacation investment. Specific coverage questions should be directed to Travel Guard (1.877.246.5376 or www.travelguard.com/astp). Please refer to product number 008573/008574 P1 & account # 97908.
Coverage is offered by Travel Guard Group, Inc., and limitations will apply. Please visit www.travelguard.com/disclaimer for full disclaimer.
10. RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE - Rates are subject to change at any time before final payment is received and accepted by Lessor. If Lessor increases rates prior to that time, Lessor will offer immediate refund of any Advance Payment received by Lessor.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Hot Tub/Jetted Tub/Swim Spa/Pool Use Agreement
We wants all of its guests to have an enjoyable and safe experience during their stay. For the safety of yourself and our guests staying with you, it is important for you to read, understand and sign this document.
Guest and Guest’s Party Uses All Hot Tubs/Jetted Tubs/Swim Spas/Pools At Own Risk
Before you checked in, the hot tub was drained, cleaned, sanitized, refilled with water and chemicals were added to prepare the hot tub for your use.
Using any hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool (no matter who owns it or where it is located) carries with it some serious risks. If your party fails to follow any of the rules we have set forth below, someone in your party could have an allergic reaction, become seriously ill, injured or die. For your own safety and the safety of everyone in your party, it is very important that you, the booking guest, follow and make sure everyone in your party is aware of and follows these rules.
- For Your Safety -
1. Solo Use: Never use the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa or pool alone.
2. Children: Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. Children under 5 years of age may not use the hot tub/swim spa.
3. Chemical Dispenser: Never remove the floating chemical dispenser from the hot tub/swim spa. Dispenser must stay in hot tub/swim spa at all times in order to promote sanitary conditions. Guest is responsible to insure that the floating chemical dispenser is set at #4 and that chemical tablets are in the dispenser. If the floater is empty or low, notify office immediately so it can be refilled.
4. Medical Conditions: People with allergies to bromine/chlorine/
a. Persons using any medication for, or anyone with a medical condition including, but not limited to, obesity, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, thyroid disease, multiple sclerosis, diabetes or circulatory system problems unless the person’s treating physician has advised the person that hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa use will be safe.
b. Pregnant women and women who may possibly be pregnant. Hot water temperatures have a high potential for causing harm to the fetus during the early months of pregnancy.
c. Individuals who have or may have suppressed or weak immune systems.
d. Since infection spreads rapidly in hot water do not use hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa if you have open wounds or infections of any kind.
5. Contact Lenses: Remove contact lenses before entering the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa.
6. Limited Usage: Always exit the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa after 15 minutes of use to give your body temperature time to normalize. Prolonged use can cause rashes or infection.
7. Storms: Never use the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa or pool during a thunderstorm. Wait 20 minutes after the last thunderclap before entering the water.
8. Shower: Always shower before and after using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
9. No Alcohol or Drugs: The use of alcohol or drugs in or around the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool is extremely dangerous. The combination of hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool and intoxicants may lead to unconsciousness and the possibility of drowning.
10. Temperature: Never adjust the temperature of the water in the hot tub/swim spa above 104 degrees. Check water temperatures before entering. It should never exceed 104 degrees. Lower water temperatures are recommended for children.
11. Hyperthermia: Any heated water use can result in Hyperthermia (heat stroke), a dangerous condition brought about by excessive heat. The symptoms include: sweating, dizziness, nausea, light-headedness, convulsions, increased pulse rate, shallow breathing, possible unconsciousness. If you suspect hyperthermia, get medical help immediately.
12. Submersion: Never allow your head to submerge in hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa. Long hair can become lodged in the intake of hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
13. Slip & Fall: Be careful not to slip when entering, leaving or using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. The surrounding area may be moist or wet.
14. Cover & Lock: The hot tub must always be covered and locked when not in use. This is for the safety of your family and any children in the area. Never let anyone of any age sit or stand on cover - it will not support a person's weight. A $350.00 charge will result from breakage.
15. No Electrical Appliances: Do not bring any electrical appliance, such as a light, telephone, radio or television within 15 feet of the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
16. Foreign Material: Never use any soaps, oils or fragrance of any type or introduce any other foreign materials in the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. This could cause damage to the equipment and affect the chemical balance of the tub and/or pool and cause a dangerous situation.
17. Jewelry & Fabrics: Discoloration of certain fabrics may occur in hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool. Jewelry should never be worn. Permanent damage to jewelry can occur. Bathing suits should not be worn for extended periods after use of hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool due to the possibility of skin irritation or infections.
18. Water Hose: Never leave water hose attached to spigot due to danger of freezing.
19. Office Notification of Problems or Concerns: If there are any problems with the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool, including but not limited to any mechanical, electrical, chemical or water quality concerns, please call the property management office immediately and do not enter the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool until it has been serviced.
I agree that I am responsible for making everyone in my party follow all of the above rules.
I agree that I am responsible for seeing that only the guests registered to stay in the rental property will use the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool.
I agree that if anyone in my party (myself included) is injured while using the hot tub/jetted tub/swim spa/pool because I did not comply with all of the terms of this Agreement, that I will indemnify and hold harmless. and the property owner and any of their contracted agents against all losses, damages, expenses and penalties should anyone in my party bring any kind of a legal claim against the property owner.
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2021 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.