Terms and Conditions
ivacationonline Unit Number: 965 - Lacey's Place
Please print these Terms and Conditions for your records.
The property will be ready for occupancy at 4:00 PM Eastern Time on the beginning date of the lease and must be vacated by 11:00 AM Eastern Time on the ending date of the lease. Early check-ins and/or late check-outs may result in additional charges being applied on your account.
Minimum Age Requirement: The person making the reservation must be at least 25 years of age and must be available to show ID on the premises, if requested. This person will be responsible for any damages incurred during the stay.
A security/damage deposit is not required to lease this property, but valid credit card information shall be supplied at the time the lease is booked and will be kept on file until the lease has cleared.
Any damage noticed upon arrival MUST be reported to the owner. If you find the cabin is has not been cleaned or something is not working properly, you agree to notify the owner and/or the cabin management company immediately so that the situation can be corrected as soon as possible.
Accidental Rental Damage Insurance
Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $3,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
In order to have the lease cleared following checkout, the following must occur:
1) No damage is done to the cabin or its contents.
2) No items are missing upon the inventory check.
3) Garbage is placed in outside trash containers and containers are tightly closed
4) Dirty dishes are placed in dishwasher and the dishwasher started.
5)Cabin is left in neat condition, including the yard area.
6) There was no smoking or evidence of smoking inside the rental and cigarette butts are placed in buckets on deck, not on the ground.
7) There are no excessive cleaning fees charged by the cabin maintenance company
At the time of booking, a payment of $200 is required to secure the dates that you are requesting. This will be applied to the total cost of the rental. A confirmation will be sent securing the reservation after your $200 payment is received. We welcome MasterCard/Visa/American Express. We will also accept Personal Checks. (If paying by check, the check must be received within 5 days to secure the dates you are requesting)
The remainder of the lodging payment is due 60 days before you arrive. Cabin information (including directions and access codes) will be emailed after the outstanding balance is paid in full and the credit card or check has had ample time to clear.
If you are booking within 60 days of arrival, the total amount is due at the time of booking.
ALL RESERVATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. This incudes pet fees and applicable cleaning fees. It is the responsibility of the guest to insure their reservation investment. We offer two types of insurance through our reservation site. . The cost of this insurance is only 7% of your reservation and will cover your costs, entirely, if you should need to cancel your reservation due to family emergency, health, weather or many other unforeen conditions. An insurance option is also available that will enable you to "Cancel for Any Reason". The cost of this insurance is 11% of the rental. Please read the provisions of the insurance carrier (third party) prior to purchasing this insurance. If you have any questions about what may or may not be covered, please contact them directly.
Travel Insurance provided by TRAVEL GUARD:
Every year, snowstorms, hurricanes and other unexpected weather events cause travelers to delay, interrupt or even cancel their trips completely. A travel insurance plan can help cover your vacation investment. Specific coverage questions should be directed to Travel Guard (1.877.246.5376 or www.travelguard.com/astp). Please refer to product number 008573/008574 P1 & account # 97908.
Coverage is offered by Travel Guard Group, Inc., and limitations will apply. Please visit www.travelguard.com/disclaimer for full disclaimer.
Guests have the option of purchasing travel insurance from any number of companies and sources. Also, many credit card companies offer travel insurance as a benefit. The choice to purchase the insurance is the responsibility of the guest. The owner has no method to establish if the insurance has been purchased and is therefore unable to offer refunds under any circumstances.
We offer pet friendly rentals, but all pet stays must be approved by the owner and appropriate fees paid in advance. If any evidence of a pet(s) is found in the cabin or on the premises, and prior approval was not obtained, you will be asked to vacate immediately and forfeit the entire lodging payment. All pets must be on flea and tick control. We ask that pets be crated when owenrs choose to leave them in the cabin, both for their protection and that of anyone that may need to enter the cabin in the event of an emergency or maintenance.
Guests agree to abide by community rules and not to cause nuisance to any neighbors by their actions, noise, pets or other.
Rates include a one-time linen setup and cleaning service at the time of departure. The following will be provided:
Towels and wash cloths for each guest. One hand towel per bathroom. Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom. Two rolls of paper towels. Full size laundry soap. Full size automatic dishwashing detergent. Full size liquid dish soap. Liquid hand soap pumps for all sinks, bathrooms and kitchen. Small bar of soap for shower. Trash can liners, with extra liners, for all trash receptacles. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest. (i.e. Bring your tooth paste, extra toilet paper, etc.)
The landlord will provide water, heat, electric, and local and long distance telephone service. GUEST is responsible for other telephone charges incurred during the stay (directory assistance, three-way calling, etc.).
Lacey's Place: (6 guests max): 1 king bedroom, 1 king bed in open loft, 1 queen size sleeper sofa.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance rental payment and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
GUEST assures the LESSOR that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this lease as to maintaining the premises in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
GUEST assures the LESSOR that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Lease shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s).
GUEST agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
GUEST and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
GUEST agrees that during the term of this lease and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the leased premises clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of rental.
GUEST agrees to indemnify and save LESSOR harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the GUEST, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises.
Upon not less than 24 hours notice, GUEST shall make available to LESSOR or his agent for the premises of entering to make necessary repairs.
In an emergency, LESSOR or his agent may enter the premises at any time without securing prior permission from GUEST.
The Policies and Procedures above are meant to protect our guests and owners alike. All guests, as well as owners are required to conform to all Policies and Procedures.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION:
I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, I understand that by "clicking" that I have read the terms and conditions of this property, I am bound by this agreement and I have signed "electronically, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 45 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include but not limited to: unauthorized telephone, cable TV charges, discovered damages beyond normal wear and tear, excessive cleaning fees, etc.
HOT TUB/JETTED TUB USE AGREEMENT
At Lacey’s Place, we want all of our guests to have an enjoyable and safe experience during their stay. We have both a hot tub and a jetted tub on the premises. For the safety of yourself and our guests staying with you, it is important for you to read and understand these instructions.
Guest and Guest’s Party Uses All Hot Tubs and Jetted Tubs at their own risk.
Before you checked in, the hot tub was drained, cleaned, sanitized, refilled with water and chemicals were added to prepare the hot tub for your use.
Using any hot tub or jetted tub (no matter who owns it or where it is located) carries with it some serious risks. If your party fails to follow any and all of the rules we have set forth below, someone in your party could have an allergic reaction, become seriously ill, injured or die. For your own safety and the safety of everyone in your party, it is very important that you, the booking guest, follow and make sure everyone in your party is aware of and follows these rules.
- For Your Safety -
1. Solo Use: Never use the hot tub or jetted tub alone.
2. Children: Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the hot tub or jetted tub. Children under 5 years of age may not use the hot tub.
3. Chemical Dispenser: Never remove the floating chemical dispenser from the hot tub. The dispenser must stay in hot tub at all times in order to promote sanitary conditions. Guests are responsible to insure that the floating chemical dispenser is set at #4 and that chemical tablets are in the dispenser. If the floater is empty or low, notify Cabin Services immediately (865-774-0132) so it can be refilled.
4. Medical Conditions: People with allergies to bromine/chlorine/water treatment chemicals or have the following medical conditions or susceptibilities must not use the hot tub or jetted tub:
a. Persons using any medication for, or anyone with a medical condition including, but not limited to, obesity, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, thyroid disease, multiple sclerosis, diabetes or circulatory system problems unless the person’s treating physician has advised the person that hot tub or jetted tub use will be safe.
b. Pregnant women and women who may possibly be pregnant. Hot water temperatures have a high potential for causing harm to the fetus during the early months of pregnancy.
c. Individuals who have or may have suppressed or weak immune systems.
d. Since infection spreads rapidly in hot water do not use hot tub or jetted tub if you have open wounds or infections of any kind.
5. Contact Lenses: Remove contact lenses before entering the hot tub or jetted tub.
6. Limited Usage: Always exit the hot tub or jetted tub after 15 minutes of use to give your body temperature time to normalize. Prolonged use can cause rashes or infection.
7. Storms: Never use the hot tub or jetted tub during a thunderstorm. Wait 20 minutes after the last thunderclap before entering the water.
8. Shower: Always shower before and after using the hot tub or jetted tub.
9. No Alcohol or Drugs: The use of alcohol or drugs in or around the hot tub or jetted tub is extremely dangerous. The combination of hot tub or jetted tub and intoxicants may lead to unconsciousness and the possibility of drowning.
10. Temperature: Never adjust the temperature of the water in the hot tub or the jetted tub above 104 degrees. Check water temperatures before entering. It should never exceed 104 degrees. Lower water temperatures are recommended for children.
11. Hyperthermia: Any heated water use can result in Hyperthermia (heat stroke), a dangerous condition brought about by excessive heat. The symptoms include: sweating, dizziness, nausea, light-headedness, convulsions, increased pulse rate, shallow breathing, and/or possible unconsciousness. If you suspect hyperthermia, get medical help immediately.
12. Submersion: Never allow your head to submerge in hot tub or jetted tub. Long hair can become lodged in the intake of hot tub or jetted tub.
13. Slip & Fall: Be careful not to slip when entering, leaving or using the hot tub or jetted tub. The surrounding area may be moist or wet.
14. Cover: The hot tub must always be covered when not in use. This is for the safety of your family and any children in the area. Never let anyone of any age sit or stand on cover - it will not support a person's weight. A $350.00 charge will result from breakage of the cover.
15. No Electrical Appliances: Do not bring any electrical appliance, such as a light, telephone, radio or television within 15 feet of the hot tub or jetted tub.
16. Foreign Material: Never use any soaps, oils or fragrance of any type or introduce any other foreign materials in the hot tub or jetted tub. This could cause damage to the equipment and affect the chemical balance of the tub and cause a dangerous situation.
17. Jewelry & Fabrics: Discoloration of certain fabrics may occur in the hot tub or jetted tub. Jewelry should never be worn. Permanent damage to jewelry can occur. Bathing suits should not be worn for extended periods after use of the hot tub or jetted tub due to the possibility of skin irritation or infections.
18. Notification of Problems or Concerns: If there are any problems with the hot tub or jetted tub, including but not limited to any mechanical, electrical, chemical or water quality concerns, please call the number provided for maintenace in the information that will be e-mail when the reservation has been paid in full. Do not enter the hot tub or jetted tub until it has been serviced.
19. No Guarantee: At Lacey’s Place, we cannot guarantee, especially after use, that bacteria will remain eliminated by the hot tub or jetted tub chemicals. Should you have any concerns relating to cleanliness please please call the number provided for maintenace in the information that will be e-mail when the reservation has been paid in full. The cost of cleanings due to failure to follow these rules may be charged to the guest.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of the lease, you as the lesser agree that you are responsible for assuring that everyone in your party follows these rules. And, that you are responsible for assuring that only the guests registered to stay in the rental property will use the hot tub or jetted tub.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of the lease, you agree that if anyone in your party (yourself included) is injured while using the hot tub or jetted tub because you or they did not comply with all of the terms of this Agreement, that you will indemnify and hold harmless Mountain Memories Cabin Rentals, Lacey’s Place, the Property Owner, and the maintenance company contracted by the cabin owner against all losses, damages, expenses and penalties should anyone in your party bring any kind of a legal claim against the maintenance company, Mountain Memories Cabin Rentals, Lacey’s Place and/or the Property Owner.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions of this lease, you agree:
(1) that you have been provided with a copy of this agreement for my records,
(2) that you have fully read and agree to abide by all of the hot tub and jetted tub rules, and
(3) that you agree to abide by all of the provisions in this Agreement.
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2018 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.