Tucked away from the intensity of The Strip, yet only one block from all the 24/7 excitement of Las Vegas, these newly renovated 1 and 2 bedroom suites embody the elegance, luxury and special treatment that only Vegas can offer.
Enjoy any of our five swimming pools, five Jacuzzis or barbecue facilities located throughout our property. We boast the best Concierge service in Las Vegas! We offer a 24-hour front desk and complimentary shuttle service to select stops on the Strip as well as to the grocery store and Fremont Street Experience (Downtown Las Vegas.) Advance sign-up may be required.
- Suites have a full kitchen including washer/dryer, dishwasher, gas range and microwave. All rooms have a complimentary coffee starter pack.
- Each suite at our Las Vegas property is air conditioned and has cable television, a DVD player, and a telephone with wireless internet connectivity.
- All suites have irons, ironing boards, blow dryers and in-room safes.
- The resort is comprised of three story buildings with no elevators and are nestled within a nineteen acre gated property.
- One bedroom suites accommodate up to four guests. Rooms have 1 king size bed, 1 queen sleeper sofa and 1 full bathroom. Two bedroom suites accommodate up to six guests. Each suite has two king size beds and a queen sleeper sofa and 2 bathrooms.
- No pets are allowed.
- Rental cars are available through the Concierge Associate.
- There is no charge to make toll-free calls.
- A major credit card or $100 cash security deposit is required at check-in.
- Call (877) 642-5060 for special requests, such as handicap accessible suites.
- Complimentary shuttle service to grocery store, Fremont Street Experience (Downtown Las Vegas,) and select stops on the strip.
- On-site amenities include: 5 heated swimming pools, 5 Jacuzzis; barbecue facilities; concierge service; shuttle service and 24-hour front desk.
Nearby (less than 1/2 mile or 1K) - casino, live entertainment, movie theaters, restaurant, tennis, and shopping.
Surrounding area - boating (25m, 40K), cross-country skiing (40m, 60K), downhill skiing (40m, 60K), fishing (25m, 40K), golf (2m, 3K), grocery store (1m, 2K), horseback riding (20m, 32K), lake (25m, 40K), medical facilities (2m, 3K), water skiing (25m, 40K)
- The closest major airport is McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. From the airport, take Swenson north towards Las Vegas. Turn left (west) on Flamingo Road and continue to Koval Lane. Turn right (north) on Koval Lane. The resort will be on your right.
- If driving into Las Vegas on I-15 North or South, take the Flamingo Road East exit. Travel past the Strip (Las Vegas Blvd.) to Koval Lane. Turn left (north) on Koval Lane. The resort will be on your right.
- If traveling from Arizona or California on US93 or US95, take the Flamingo Road West exit. Travel on Flamingo to Koval Lane. Turn right (north) on Koval Lane. If traveling southbound, take the I-15 South (Los Angeles) exit, and follow the above directions.