Tara Golf and Country Club (link) is located on the central west coast of Florida in the city of Bradenton. It is situated a few miles north of Sarasota and approximately forty miles south of Tampa. Tara is one-quarter mile west of Interstate 75 off of State Road 70, Exit 217, and is conveniently located to beaches, shopping centers, theaters, museums, and theme parks. The Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport is only a 15-minute drive, and Tampa International Airport is approximately 50 minutes driving distance.
Strategically located to major Florida attractions
14 miles to Gulf of Mexico Beaches
45 miles to Busch Gardens, Tampa
130 miles to Walt Disney World
180 miles to Kennedy Space Center
The community lies just 20 minutes away from the cosmopolitan town of Sarasota with its abundance of restaurants and bars. Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key with their stunning white sand beaches are also 20 minutes away. For daily needs its 2 minutes to the supermarket and 15 min you are in Bradenton, where besides the restaurants and shops you can find endless beaches swept by the warm azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Information about the house
The house located on the course adjacent to the #9 tee box, so its a very short 5 minute walk to the club house.
The country club is home to the club house, an 18-hole private golf course, golf shop, driving range and practice areas, lighted tennis courts, gym, swimming pool w/snack bar, restaurant, and bar.
This is a fully furnished house with 3 bedrooms and one couch-bed, in total for 8 people. From the backyard is a view of #9 tee box. • The house includes all the luxurys of a custom built home, it is fully air conditioned/ heated
• Completely fitted kitchen (dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, stove, fridge, complete cookery) which connected with family area (cable TV, internet connection Wi-Fi and cable)
• Large master bedroom with king-bed, TV, huge luxury bathroom
• Second bedroom with king-bed, TV, and bathroom
• Third bedroom with queen-bed, shares a full bathroom on main floor
• Formal Dining room for 8 people, plus breakfast nook area for 6, as well as seating at the kitchen bar
• Pool area includes heated swimming pool with a Jacuzzi and sun loungers and mosquitoes cage
• Garage for 2 cars
• Bed linen and towels in all rooms, hairdrayers in each bathroom,
• Washing machine and dryer
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that if you plan to stay 1 month or longer you should take advantage of our membership transfer program (Fees mentioned in our rates). This permits you to play golf, tennis and have use of the gym plus all the other amenities which Tara Golf & Country Club provides. Even if you are not a keen golfer or tennis enthusiast the club facilities are fantastic, as good as any 5* hotel. Just laze back enjoy good food, excellent service and a couple of cocktails without the worry of driving.
CLUB BENEFITS; can only be reserved during one calendar month. Available on a first come first served basis. Club option is not available for bookings of less than 1 month.
Tara offers a lifestyle second to none, including; 18 hole championship golf course, complete with pro shop, driving range, putting greens and practice chipping area. State of the art weight and cardio equipment. Resort style pool, and poolside bar. 4 lighted tennis courts. Beautiful clubhouse featuring casual and fine dining.
Around the area there are many places for sport and relaxation. It is golf paradise for golf players- with in a 30mile radious there is 44 other golf courses.
Also you can enjoy in-line skating, rent bicycles, do some fishing and boating. Only 20 min away by car are beautiful beaches with white sand and warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. You can rent boats, jet skis or you can enjoy parasailing.
Ideas for trips on Florida
Study the activity choices closest to the area in the guide, if you would be thinking about longer trips, we can recommend:
• In about 2 hours distance from the area is Orlando with many entertaining and educational parks- Sea World with gorgeous dolphins, trained orcas and a huge variety of attractions including a adrenaline roller coaster. You will also find here e.g. Walt Disney park, Universal Park studios, shopping centres, extensive Primer Outlets with representatives from probably all highly fashionable brands.
• Just a bit further to the East is Cape Canaveral
• About 2.5 hours away is the National Park Everglades, were a boat trip is a sensational experience, during which you can see mangrove trees and crocodiles in wilderness.
• A trip to Miami with a fascinating night life is also worth while
• If you’ll go further down to the south, you’ll get to Key West, the southernmost promontory of USA with coral reefs and lovely diving. During the trip you’ll be fascinated by the remains of the original railway bridge
From the world famous white sandy beaches of Anna Maria Island, Sarasota Bay & Longboat Key, only a 20minute drive away, where one can spend the day swimming, fishing or sampling the many local water sports in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico, or just lazing on the beautiful white sands to the many shops and malls, Bradenton has it all.
If shopping is your idea of a holiday, this area is ideal. There are numerous shops and malls in Bradenton and Sarasota plus one of the largest outlet malls in Florida. Only 15 minutes drive North on the I75 is Ellenton, a shopper's paradise. There is also the exquisite St Armands Circle, a beautiful island in Sarasota with gorgeous beaches. Whether you're looking for a new outfit, jewelery or something a little bit special then St Armands has it all. The restaurant '15 South' is one of many restaurants/bars with live music, the food is exceptional, atmosphere great. Then top off your visit with an ice cream from Kilwins, whilst watching the famous waffles cones and fudge being made.
Across from Ellenton Mall, situated overlooking the beautiful Manatee River is Woody's with live bands most evenings. Enjoy an atmospheric cocktail or beer and extensive bar food.
For those who require some exhilaration, Busch Gardens is under an hour’s drive away and the various theme parks of Orlando are less than a 90 minute drive. Other worthwhile local attractions include: MOTE MARINE AQUARIUM. This is great fun. There are three giant screens and surround sound to let you see and experience life as a shark. Guests can explore exhibits of over 200 marine animals. MARIE SELBY BOTANICAL GARDENS. There are 15 lovely gardens and over 20,000 plants from around the world. The gardens include more than 6,000 orchids, hibiscus, and bromeliads. LAKE MANATEE RECREATION AREA. Lake Manatee is the perfect place for recreation. Located 15 miles east of Bradenton on State Road 64, the lake offers fishing with catfish, bluegill, bass and perch. There is a swimming area and boats can normally be rented. McKECHNIE FIELD. Fancy some American football? The Pittsburgh Pirates play their spring training games at this 6,200 seat stadium. ED SMITH STADIUM. T
2 car garage attached
Front of House
Guest Bedroom 1
Guest Bathroom 1
Guest Bedroom 2
Guest Bathroom 2
The information contained within this website is continuously updated for accuracy, however, no guarantees are given.