Blaze of Glory has all the amenities you will need for a wonderful stay. The cabin is tucked away in a private setting, yet is only 3 miles from downtown Pigeon Forge off of Wears Valley Road. There is plenty of parking and privacy, unlike many mountain properties that feel as if they are "on top of each other". The cabin can accommodate 1 – 8 guests.
The cabin is tastefully decorated in a rustic theme and all wood interior for a true cabin feeling. The three master bedrooms have king size log bedroom set. Other amenities include a wood burning fireplace, hot tub, pool table, high speed wireless internet service, deck furniture and charcoal grill.
The cabin is equipped with a keyless entry system, so you can arrive directly at the cabin with no need to pickup or drop off keys anywhere.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: (if you're question is not answered here, please feel free to message us)
1. What Linens are included? – We provide linens for beds, bath towels, and wash cloths.
2. What household supplies are provided? – We get you started with 2 roll of paper towels, 2 roll of toilet paper per bathroom, mini dish detergent, 2 dishwasher pod, 2 laundry detergent pod and kitchen trash bags.
3. What does the kitchen include? –The kitchen is stocked with everything you would expect in a normal kitchen plus a blender, toaster, slow cooker, various size pots & pans, wine glasses, a Keurig, and a regular coffee pot.
4. Do you provide a grill? – Yes! And it is charcoal.
5. Do you provide fire wood? – No, be sure to pick up some up, as well as starter logs at the grocery store or gas station on your way in.
6. Do you allow pets? – No. Under no circumstances do we allow pets.
7. Is the hot tub cleaned after every stay? – Yes! Our hot tub is drained, cleaned, and refilled for every stay.
8. Is the price flexible? - We do NOT offer discounts, nor do we eliminate or reduce any of the fees.
9. Do you ever reduce the stated prices – On occasion, if upcoming unsold dates remain, we may reduce prices for those unsold dates. That will already be reflected in the pricing that you see here.
10. When will I get the address and cabin access info? - Address, door code, and driving directions will be sent in a separate message prior to your arrival.
11. What time is check-in and check-out? – You may check in any time after 4pm and you must checkout prior to 10am on the day of your departure.
12. Do you provide travel insurance? - If cancellation is a concern, we do recommend the purchase of Cancellation Protection from CSA (this does not go through us).
13. Can I cancel if the weather is bad? – Cancellations due to weather will not be refunded.
14. What type of internet to you provide? – We provide unlimited cable internet with Wi-Fi.
15. Are there any days where Check-in or Check-out is not permitted? - The only 2 days that we do not allow check-in or check-out is Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day.