Owner Direct 571 - 999- 3533 Residing in Orange Beach, Alabama, Turquoise Place resort is located on a sugary white beach, drips with amenities, and beckons a low key, care free, private lifestyle.
Amenities are generous at Turquoise Place. Waddle the hours away drifting on the lazy river and soak up the sun with a cool drink on the expansive deck. Nearby is a playground for small children. A grand two story indoor recreation area features a pool, two hot tubs, and a deck overlooking the Gulf. Relax in the adjacent therapeutic sauna and steam room, designed with mosaics in the Turquoise signature style. Exercise with free weights or state of the art Nautilus machines. A heated curvilinear outdoor swimming pool facing the Gulf features water fountain sculptures and a tiki bar.
Every detail throughout the resort is a delight, inside and out. The architectural design along the Perdido Beach Drive corridor features modern curved glass walls reflecting vibrant rhythms of the Gulf. Facing the beach, generously sized balconies offer expansive views of glistening water by day and shimmering moonlight by night.
Upon entering the covered parking area, a interior courtyard reaches to the sky, featuring a four story water wall. Just steps from parking, one of 6 signature elevators will whisk you up to Rejuvenate. The unit offers panoramic vistas of the Gulf without missing the sound of waves gently lapping on the shore. The unit is centrally located, offering east and west views of glorious sunrises and sunsets.
The spacious 2400 sq. ft. unit offers a living area, kitchen, master suite, 2 bedroom suites, laundry, and a three and a half baths. With ceilings at 10 feet, a full height hurricane resistant glass wall facing the gulf welcomes natural light into the master bedroom and living area. The unit is wired for voice, high speed data, and cable. Amenities throughout include luxury faucets, granite counter tops, and quality appliances.
In addition to the living area, a generously sized 400 sq. ft. balcony offers lounging and dining. Saunter away quiet moonlit evenings in the Jacuzzi tub or enjoy your favorite fare from the grill with family and friends.
At the flick of a switch, a glowing fireplace sets the mood in the spacious living area. Enjoy soft music or a favorite cable channel or movie with surround sound on the 42” flat screen TV. Xbox 360 is also available to play your favorite games.
The master suite features a bedroom sized for a king. The master bath Jacuzzi tub offers multiple options to sooth, relax, and rejuvenate. The bath also includes a double sink vanity, and glass shower with multiple water heads.
The kitchen is equipped with appliances fitting of a chef’s dream. Gourmet meals may be prepared with the assistance of a Wolf gas stove, convection oven, warmer, and microwave. The kitchen also features a generously sized Kitchen Aid refrigerator and dishwasher.
Enjoy wine chilled from the wine cooler, or mix a cocktail at the bar, conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen and living area. An oversized ice machine will more than supply your needs if cold drinks are in order.
In addition to the master suite, two bedroom suites offer quiet separation and full baths. One bath features a Jacuzzi tub and the other, a glass shower enclosure with a luxury shower wand.
Turquoise Place provides a signature lifestyle experience to those with discerning taste. If you have the desire to relax, rejuvenate, and enjoy the good life, this condominium unit is for you. Won’t you join in the privileged lifestyle experience?
Note that we are owner managed and no person should ever ask you to send a check or wire transfer. These payment methods are not the safest and renters are strongly encouraged to use the website for secure payment. The building management has a 2 car limit per unit. One parking space is designated with our unit number, and the other for the 2nd car will be open parking in the garage. Parking passes and keys are provided at check in at the lobby desk in the D building. They will ask for a drivers license of the guest name we have on the reservation. The requirement is that the guest be at least 25 years of age and that the adult remain in the unit the entire booking period. We also have a clean beach policy at Turquoise Place, which means that personal items cannot remain on the beach overnight--other than those items placed voluntarily in the unlocked bin provided by the property for all Turquoise guests.
Thanks for staying with us! In order to maximize your enjoyment of Turquoise Place and Rejuven806D, we want to offer some helpful information and tips for your consideration.
- Check in is at 3pm on the day of your arrival. The unit will not be ready before that time on the day of your check in. Your keys are conveniently available at the lobby desk of the D building, along with parking passes. The keys will be time stamped for the dates of your stay. Note that the D building is the westernmost of the 2 Turquoise Buildings. The limit on the parking passes in the garage is 2 per unit. (See Section 4)
- The lobby desk attendant will ask for the drivers license of the guest we have on the reservation. (Note the age requirement of minimum 25 years old please.) If you arrive after the lobby desk closes, the security guard out front will have your key package. They are on watch 24x7.
THINGS TO KNOW
- The phone number to 806D is (251) 923 5146. The voice mail box is set to be generic.
- Please note the clothes washing machine takes only HE detergent. Do not “DRY” sandy beach towels; this damages the dryer.
- We have a strict no pet policy. There are penalties which we unfortunately must pass to guests if this is disrespected.
- NO HOT ITEMS DIRECTLY ON THE GLASS TOP table please. We have trivets for your protection.
- We have an information book and a guest book in the unit with suggested restaurants and other entertainment options. The entertainment book has loads of ideas, such as fishing, cruises for dolphin watching, shopping, and museums.
- Your room key is needed to enter the complex after taking a walk on the beach, so please keep it with you. All amenities in the lovely complex are available for your use, and we LOVE the lazy river on the 4th floor of the D building. The gym is also on the 4th floor just across from the main elevators.
- Rejuven806D is fully wired for laptops. Select TP-Guest; password “turquoise”. Hardwire by phone in kitchen.
- Balcony: The aquatics team comes every few days in the high season to clean/adjust the Jacuzzi water on the balcony. They have a master key and clean all balcony Jacuzzis as part of the Home Owners Association maintenance.
- Jacuzzi Tubs: The jacuzzi tubs on the balcony, master bath, and the parrot room suite include water jets for your enjoyment. Please enjoy the tubs without Bath Bombs. The water jets and pumping system are likely to be damaged from ingredients in the bombs.
- Several guests like to have a photography session during their stay. One photographer that you may consider is Josie Taylor at 251 978 0862.
ITEMS YOU MAY WANT TO BRING:
- Beach towels & beach chairs (if you don’t want to rent from the attendants on the beach) – Please keep all Rejuven806D towels in the unit. Perdido Beach Service handles all beach chair rentals. Their phone number is 251-981-4807 and their website is com.
- Sand toys and other fun: There are several sand toys and buckets in the top shelf of the laundry room that all guests are welcome to enjoy. Please rinse them off and leave on the laundry shelf. There is a clean beach policy in Orange Beach; all toys and equipment must be removed each night. The city of Orange Beach states they will remove anything left on the beach (potentially adversely impacting your fun). While this is an inconvenience to some, it has had a positive impact on the beach overall in terms of cleanliness. Our beaches are the whitest and prettiest in the world and Orange Beach’s policy is designed to ensure that stays the case for all.
- Please bring toilet paper and paper products, to include trash bags. Bathrooms are equipped with 8 quart containers; the kitchen has an 8 gallon trash can (in order to fit down the garbage shoot, which is just outside our door near the elevators), and the laundry room has a 13 gallon. We’ll have 1 roll of toilet paper in each bathroom for your arrival.
- There are 2 Coffee Pots in Rejuven806. One has a permanent filter and the other uses 12 cup coffee filters.
- Please bring blow dryers and toiletries, to include soap and shampoo for the shower/bath. We provide soft hand soap at the sinks to keep the area neat and clean. You’ll need dishwasher and dish soap as well.
- XBOX 360 games. We have an XBOX 360 unit and a few games there for your use while staying with us. The HDMI connector for the XBOX is clearly marked. Please use this connector and do not allow your party to remove or adjust any of the wiring for the television or stereo in the great room. We’ll need to charge a $100 fee to get the cable guy to come put it all back.
- Please bring plastic dishes and cutlery for any outdoor picnics, to include carry away plastic containers.
- You do not need to bring linen. All sheets and towels are provided. Sheets for all pullout sofas and the pullout ottoman are in the master bedroom closet, along with extra blankets.
- If you have young ones and are looking to save space in your car: you may want to know that we have a playpen in the master bedroom closet for your use. We also have a booster seat/table seat for toddlers on the shelf in the laundry room.
- Check out is at 10am on the day of your departure. We reserve the right to charge a fee if you have not departed when the cleaning team arrives to prepare the unit for the next guest. Our cleaning and inventory manager will advise of any other dependencies for full deposit return.
- Please leave the keys on the glass table across from the kitchen.
- For departure, please remove the sheets from the sofas or ottoman and leave them on top so the cleaning team can take it from there.
- Please wash all the dishes and put away; one load left in dishwasher running is ok.
- Please wash, dry and fold towels; one load in dryer running on your way out is ok.
- The trash shoot is adjacent to the elevators across from our door. You’ll see the metal pull down handle to put the bag down the shoot.
- There is a Guest Vehicle Registration fee is $80 for two cars to park in the garage ($40 each). This fee must be paid in advance; and if you booked after August 30, 2021, is included in your rental amount. My husband, Daryl, pays the HOA so that your parking passes are ready upon your arrival.
- Additional vehicles for 3rd cars and more are charged according to the table below, based on availability and paid for at the desk by you.
- Lost or stolen parking passes will not be replaced. Instead, you will be required to purchase one of the overflow parking passes as listed above. Note that these are the policies of Turquoise building management and not within the control of individual owners.
- None of the parking areas allow for trailers, boats or oversize vehicles. In the Turquoise garage itself, there is one space marked for 806D for one car, and the second car should be parked in an unmarked open space in the garage.
TIPS TO KNOW & OTHER
- The building management is working to ensure the entire property is enjoyed by all. They do a very good job with cleanliness across the complex. Building security will assist you if there are other Turquoise guests who need to be reminded to be respectful in regards to noise level. This includes music in other units or in common areas. Building security policy is to provide a warning to those guests needing reminders, and then take more serious action if the warning is not heeded. We have found them very effective and responsive.
- The right bank elevator, about 200 feet from the lobby to the right, takes you right in front of our unit. It is often less busy than the lobby elevator.
- The Dishwasher has a small, narrow shelf on the top on the inside for long, flat items. You will note that the plates need to go in at an angle below so that the water dispenser turns throughout the cycle.
- The gas grill is awesome and has an infrared heat source for searing. You will see on the right hand side of the grates, a place to insert the long handle bic lighters. You might want to bring one with you; we have some in the unit but just in case.
- The convection oven is very nice. It takes a while to heat up, so plan accordingly. My new favorite is baby back ribs at 350 for about 2 hours; pure perfection.
- The breaker box in the laundry room is very well marked and may be a good reference point after a power surge hits the building. We have clear instructions in there for how to reset the A/C if needed.
Please ENJOY the balcony overlooking the ocean. We believe we have one of the best views and spaces to enjoy the Gulf on the property. Our balcony is low enough to hear the waves and high enough from the beach, so that you don’t overhear conversations from other guests with their toes in the sand! We also like that our unit is at the outermost point of the building, so we get the best, unhindered view of the sunset!
If you have suggestions for me on how to make your stay more enjoyable in the future, please let me know. We are always improving and working to provide the best “ReJuven8tion” possible. J Questions should be directed to Kelley Artz at (571) 999 3533 (text or call) email@example.com.