Advantages of using IWP
- Guests may be more likely to book if they do not have the extra cost of a security deposit.
- When IWP is included in the reservation, the cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be
handled between the lodging provider and the warranty company.
- No more credit card disputes.
- No more disagreements as to who did the covered damage.
What does the IWP plan cover?
- IWP covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental properties during a guest stay.
Renters commonly use IWP to cover things like carpet stains, furniture tears, broken lamps and more.
- Is the rental property a pet-friendly home?
- IWP provides coverage for damage caused by pets!
What is not covered by the IWP plan?
- Normal wear and tear.
- Pet damage in non-pet friendly vacation homes.
- Please see the Description of Coverage for full terms and conditions.
How is the embedded IWP plan administered?
- The Warranty Protection would need to be included with every rental reservation.
- Flat fee for each reservation would be remitted to IWP on a monthly basis (No additional line item to the guest)
- Multiple coverage benefit options available to fit your business needs.