Nothin’ But Views is located high up the mountain at Legacy Mountain Resort. As you enter Legacy resort and drive up the mountain, you will feel a sense of excitement. It will not be a frightened excitement caused by the roadway. The roadway in Legacy Mountain resort is wide, well cared for and easy to navigate. The excitement you feel will be caused by the multi-level vistas all around you. While at Nothin’ But Views, you will enjoy panoramic views of Mount LeConte. The workmanship of the cabin includes luxuries such as cathedral ceilings, hard wood floors in the living room and dining room and tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. The cabin has tongue and groove walls and ceilings throughout. The dining and living rooms have an open floor plan. There is a private king master suite on each of the two floors. There is also a loft with two twin beds serving as a third bedroom.
Amenities for your entertainment at Nothin' But Views:
- Pool table
- Air hockey
- 46” flat screen TV and a Wii gaming system
- Hot tub
- DVD players in each king master suite and a blue ray DVD player in the living room
- Free Wifi
- Bose System in living room for your listening pleasure.
- If it is adventure you are after, Legacy Mountain Ziplines has the longest zip line in the country
- Full size kitchen with everything you need to prepare your meal - except the food
- Dining room table has seating for six
- Large glass windows which you can enjoy the magnificent view through from almost anywhere in the cabin.
Legacy Mountain Resort is approximately 13 miles from downtown Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park (utilizing the back roads to avoid traffic) and about 6 1/2 miles from Dollywood and downtown Pigeon Forge.
Nothin' But Views is protected with an outdoor surveillance system.
'At any time during, before, or after your stay with us, your information may be shared with guestchecker dot com '
The owners do ask that you do not lower the a/c below 72 in the summer or the heat above 75 in the winter.